Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2021, 08:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What I remember is a media and deep state in full force to slander a candidate for over 4 years. Multiple witch hunts culminating in exactly nothing. All of that is how the election was stolen. 70% of the US population is too dumb, doesn't pay attention or doesn't care and listens to what the major media outlets say.

Taliban is on Twitter but Trump isn't, that's cool though right because Trump was a mean jerk to his opponents. Fuck off you loser.
Mainstream media
Higher education
Big tech/Silicon Valley
Hollywood
(Some) public schools

All democrat. Winning the culture war is what wins elections, really has very little to do with whoever happened to win the Republican primary. It coulda been Obama running as a conservative, same result

Just my opinion
Last edited by unsunghero; 09-17-2021 at 08:38 PM..
Old 09-17-2021, 08:41 PM
Banned

A large chunk of biden voters when polled said they wouldn't have voted for him if they had known about the hunter biden scandal, which was heavily censored by all major media. They had just never heard of it oops!

"Stealing" an election doesn't have to mean like secretly burning a bunch of ballots or something. That is blatant election tampering. It's childlike naivete at this point to pretend social media "private companies" haven't become the public square, and new legislation needs to be drafted to protect elections from their influence.
Old 09-17-2021, 08:49 PM
Planar Protector

Nobody really gives a shit about Hunter Biden outside of your fringe right echo chambers.
Old 09-17-2021, 09:24 PM
Planar Protector

This goes for his friends family as well.
Old 09-17-2021, 09:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A large chunk of biden voters when polled said they wouldn't have voted for him if they had known about the hunter biden scandal, which was heavily censored by all major media. They had just never heard of it oops!
All I read from that is that they didn't want some weird dweeb interviewing them about politics [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-18-2021, 06:26 PM
Sarnak

I've analysed all the posts in this threads, and can confindently say that your average american conservative is a whiny little bitch with tiny baby balls
Old 09-18-2021, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

He says while picking at his naval.
Old 09-18-2021, 06:53 PM
Sarnak

i was going to say thats the first good post you ever made but you spelt navel wrong
Old 09-18-2021, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

touchete
Old 09-18-2021, 08:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody really gives a shit about Hunter Biden outside of your fringe right echo chambers.
Sure except the democrat biden voters who I was talking about, you complete dunce.

They apparently did care about him, and wouldn't have voted for biden had they known about the impropriety with his son.
Closed Thread