Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2021, 04:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every risk in life is preventable
Cool, Now take your vaccine, retard.

We're worried about us mainly, but the upside is you just reduced your chances of dying from COVID substantially. Win/win.
Old 08-08-2021, 04:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Republicans are pretty much all crazy guys these days with the widespread dying of a preventable illness and all.
Biggest cheerleader of the "Papers Please" party celebrating death

If the shoe fits
Old 08-08-2021, 04:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool, Now take your vaccine, retard.

We're worried about us mainly, but the upside is you just reduced your chances of dying from COVID substantially. Win/win.
Well see the main covid vaccines were developed rapidly with little testing for efficacy and safety. Vaccines typically take about five years to develop, not five months. And especially not for a disease that the human race has never seen before. So pardon my hesitancy for not getting a vaccine for a disease that I am at very low risk of contracting in the first place, and even if I do, am at a very low risk of dying from. It's just like not very dangerous is the thing.

I'm sure you have this same level of 1940's germany fervor when it comes to the yearly flu shot.. Oh you don't? You just kinda shrug and don't give a shit and live your life? Yeah that's what I thought.

There's also a perfectly reasonable concern about potential long term side effects. Nobody seems to be able to think beyond the next ten days. Yay I didn't get covid, but ten years from now I get some horrible debilitating disease from the vaccine that I wouldn't have gotten otherwise. There is literally no long term data because it hasn't even existed for a year yet, why is this so hard for people to understand? This is a perfectly valid, and scientifically minded concern to have about such a vaccine. *ESPECIALLY* when the god damn virus isn't even very dangerous for the vast majority of people. Stop worshipping dr.fauci it's becoming a god damn cult
Last edited by Ooloo; 08-08-2021 at 04:29 PM..
Old 08-08-2021, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

This same level of 1940's germany fervor, really? Just say Nazis, you pussy.
Old 08-08-2021, 04:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well see the main covid vaccines were developed rapidly with little testing for efficacy and safety. Vaccines typically take about five years to develop, not five months. And especially not for a disease that the human race has never seen before. So pardon my hesitancy for not getting a vaccine for a disease that I am at very low risk of contracting in the first place, and even if I do, am at a very low risk of dying from. It's just like not very dangerous is the thing.

I'm sure you have this same level of 1940's germany fervor when it comes to the yearly flu shot.. Oh you don't? You just kinda shrug and don't give a shit and live your life? Yeah that's what I thought.
Vaccines take exactly as long as the COIVD vaccines did. The five years is 3+ years of follow up studies and studies about long-term efficacy. They're not waiting five years to see if you turn into a zombie or your dick falls off, they're waiting five years to make sure the efficacy doesn't drop to zero or the virus doesn't evolve past it.

Also, they don't always take five years, in fact they often don't. No one cares or questions until its politicized, and then the retards come out of the woodwork. And yes, if you voted for Donald Trump over, literally, anyone, you're a retard.

Why do virologists and epidemiologists across the board agree in staggering numbers, but you choose to listen to Trumptard politicos who make a living selling you fake outrage?
Old 08-08-2021, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This same level of 1940's germany fervor, really? Just say Nazis, you pussy.
How could u be this excited about a guy dying after never having sex in your life
Old 08-08-2021, 04:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vaccines take exactly as long as the COIVD vaccines did. The five years is 3+ years of follow up studies and studies about long-term efficacy. They're not waiting five years to see if you turn into a zombie or your dick falls off, they're waiting five years to make sure the efficacy doesn't drop to zero or the virus doesn't evolve past it.

Also, they don't always take five years, in fact they often don't. No one cares or questions until its politicized, and then the retards come out of the woodwork. And yes, if you voted for Donald Trump over, literally, anyone, you're a retard.

Why do virologists and epidemiologists across the board agree in staggering numbers, but you choose to listen to Trumptard politicos who make a living selling you fake outrage?
Your obsession with Trump is a never ending joke without a punchline

Seek Therapy
Old 08-08-2021, 04:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How could u be this excited about a guy dying after never having sex in your life
I've had sex at least five times that I know of.

I'm excited that he died because maybe a few of the idiots that listen to his show will wake up, talk to an actual expert, get vaccinated, and save someone's life. Maybe their own.
Old 08-08-2021, 05:23 PM
Decaying Skeleton

The main thing always, from my perspective, is physical health.
Old 08-08-2021, 06:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your obsession with Trump is a never ending joke without a punchline

Seek Therapy
People that voted for Trump are still alive and most of them have not seen the light yet. Until they do, the joke is on me and it never ends.

All you guys need to do is hurry up and die of COVID and it will be all over. But you won't, thanks to people like me who got vaccinated to save myself from idiots like you.
Closed Thread