Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2021, 07:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh please do. You know they have a database, right? So when you hand the card over, they check it against the database. If you have a card and your name is not in the database, guess what? You just committed fraud.

You wont do it. Just stop.
I forged a fake speeding ticket (it was an old ticket I just changed the date and time) to explain being late for work once (different job) and forged a doctor’s note to get a mid-term pushed back in college before. You think I’m a saint? Hah

We’ll see if they do. My work loves me (mostly because I have people skills that you lack) they won’t assume it’s a fake and just assume there’s an issue verifying it, that’s if they tried to verify it, which like I said they won’t. We have 1,400 employees, think HR is going to have the time to sit and verify each card? Lol
Old 09-09-2021, 07:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
please don't forge vaccine records.
When the mandate is struck down in court, I’ll let everyone here know
Old 09-09-2021, 07:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I forged a fake speeding ticket (it was an old ticket I just changed the date and time) to explain being late for work once (different job) and forged a doctor’s note to get a mid-term pushed back in college before. You think I’m a saint? Hah

We’ll see if they do. My work loves me (mostly because I have people skills that you lack) they won’t assume it’s a fake and just assume there’s an issue verifying it, that’s if they tried to verify it, which like I said they won’t. We have 1,400 employees, think HR is going to have the time to sit and verify each card? Lol
They are going to check it. You know how?
Listen to this. This is going to blow your fucking mind.

We have these things called "computers" and they can take a list of 1400 people and put it through a statewide/countywide database in less than a second and even shuffle which names match and which names dont.

They have these people that work for the databases and their jobs are to process the new people and find the frauds. You dont really think your HR person is going to manually call the center for each card, do you...???

Please do it. God I hope you do. I want you to smile and think of me if you end up in jail.
Old 09-09-2021, 07:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They are going to check it. You know how?
Listen to this. This is going to blow your fucking mind.

We have these things called "computers" and they can take a list of 1400 people and put it through a statewide/countywide database in less than a second and even shuffle which names match and which names dont.

They have these people that work for the databases and their jobs are to process the new people and find the frauds. You dont really think your HR person is going to manually call the center for each card, do you...???

Please do it. God I hope you do. I want you to smile and think of me if you end up in jail.
Lol

Our work HR has no access to medical databases for doctor’s offices. Those are whole separate things. Also, it’s still protected health information, which means there would need to be a court order to disclose it to an employer

But like I said, we’ll see. There’s going to be lawsuits aplenty flying around about this. I’ll keep getting weekly tests until it’s struck down, then I’ll come let you know when it is. Just as a reminder if u didn’t hear about it already
Old 09-09-2021, 07:56 PM
Banned

I think u missed the part where I’m allowed to get weekly tests, gravy. Lol. Put that chubby away

CVS by my house does drive up testing. I can work it in before my morning hikes on my Friday off days
Old 09-09-2021, 07:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When the mandate is struck down in court, I’ll let everyone here know
"B-b-buutt voters need to show ID to vote. " -republicans

Even if they are filling out some paper work with the entire identity, where to find and arrest them, etc.

Just say it. You want special privilege's. You want everyone else to have to go through the system. You deserve special treatment, all snow flakes do.

You show ID to register your title, car, home deed, getting a credit card, applying for a job, doing your taxes, buying cigarettes. Then you gotta show proof of insurance to get the tag. Outrageous.

How dare you make me show PROOF im not a walking biohazard. Just like you gotta show proof your an american at the border. Just like you gotta show proof you're qualified for the job with your certifications. Just like you gotta show proof your race car has passed tech. Just like you gotta show proof your building is safe, inspected, and up to code before people can move in.

Totally beyond the pale!!

We cannot take you at your word. Republicans are not honest actors. If you can go sit in a dark room and say "i forgive myself for wronging you" you're accountable to nobody and nothing. That sounds like you.
Old 09-09-2021, 07:58 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-09-2021, 07:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Lol

Our work HR has no access to medical databases for doctor’s offices. Those are whole separate things. Also, it’s still protected health information, which means there would need to be a court order to disclose it to an employer

But like I said, we’ll see. There’s going to be lawsuits aplenty flying around about this. I’ll keep getting weekly tests until it’s struck down, then I’ll come let you know when it is. Just as a reminder if u didn’t hear about it already
They send the list to the data center. You see how that works...? I'm really starting to believe you work in a call center.

Did you really think they were going to check it, in house..?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!

If you VOLUNTEER the information, you agreed to the terms.

This is making me laugh so fucking hard
Old 09-09-2021, 08:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
"B-b-buutt voters need to show ID to vote. " -republicans

Even if they are filling out some paper work with the entire identity, where to find and arrest them, etc.

Just say it. You want special privilege's. You want everyone else to have to go through the system. You deserve special treatment, all snow flakes do.

You show ID to register your title, car, home deed, getting a credit card, applying for a job, doing your taxes, buying cigarettes. Then you gotta show proof of insurance to get the tag. Outrageous.

How dare you make me show PROOF im not a walking biohazard. Just like you gotta show proof your an american at the border. Just like you gotta show proof you're qualified for the job with your certifications. Just like you gotta show proof your race car has passed tech. Just like you gotta show proof your building is safe, inspected, and up to code before people can move in.

Totally beyond the pale!!

We cannot take you at your word. Republicans are not honest actors. If you can go sit in a dark room and say "i forgive myself for wronging you" you're accountable to nobody and nothing. That sounds like you.
Good point. It will be interesting to see how the courts feel about this segregating black people who have very low vaccination rates from the work force

Very good point gravy. I didn’t even think of that until you mentioned voter ID
Old 09-09-2021, 08:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Good point. It will be interesting to see how the courts feel about this segregating black people who have very low vaccination rates from the work force

Very good point gravy. I didn’t even think of that until you mentioned voter ID

LOL look at him run. Look at the red herring! You ever wonder why they call you bitch?
Closed Thread