Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2021, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agree. I hate cash shops. I'm mostly ok with cosmetic only since it doesn't impact gameplay. When it becomes pay to win, to hell with that. Or things like xp boosters. If people feel they want ro spend real money to avoid actually playing your game, it's a sign your game isn't good.

That said, pretty much every single new online game has a cash shop. So if that's your hard line, you'll probably never play any new game. I like to try lots of new games, so it's something I just put up with.
Original EQ is my basis for judging any new online Windows game. Looks are tied to items.

I still keep an eye out for new stuff. https://twitter.com/LovelyHellplace
Old 09-07-2021, 04:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Original EQ is my basis for judging any new online Windows game. Looks are tied to items.

I still keep an eye out for new stuff. https://twitter.com/LovelyHellplace
yo this guy calls out his pronouns in his twitter. I don't think you should be supporting him, he belongs to me
Old 09-07-2021, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yo this guy calls out his pronouns in his twitter. I don't think you should be supporting him, he belongs to me
yo daw check it out all i seens is dis game rit here. I don't think you understand the complaint, the one that is said.
Old 09-07-2021, 04:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yo daw check it out all i seens is dis game rit here. I don't think you understand the complaint, the one that is said.
well who can tru-ly know the depths of this longing. even Tchaikovsky couldnt communicate it in structure. i will leave this pertinent sound here as evidence of empathy.

when the times and a martial society lock up your heart in a freezer
Old 09-07-2021, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well who can tru-ly know the depths of this longing. even Tchaikovsky couldnt communicate it in structure. i will leave this pertinent sound here as evidence of empathy.

[Russian Media]

when the times and a martial society lock up your heart in a freezer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have never once not clicked View Post after putting someone on ignore so I dont do it anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look at that, the [REDACTED] have hijacked another thread to talk about themselves.
Quote:
The only recourse is to talk with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-08-2021, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

If anyone is interested, New World open beta stress test starts in 1 day and lasts for 3 days. No pre-order needed, open to everyone. Just go to the New World store page on steam and click the opt-in beta button. Kill a little time, see if you like it.

Quote:
Open Beta will begin on September 9 at 7:00AM PT (2:00PM UTC) and continue until September 12 at 11:59PM PT (6:59AM UTC).
Old 09-09-2021, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Open beta right now

https://www.newworld.com/en-us/news/articles/open-beta

Quote:
HOW TO ACCESS THE OPEN BETA
We’re doing things a little differently this time around. With Open Beta there will be no Steam keys to redeem. Instead, we are using a new feature called Steam Playtest. Interested players will be able to request access beginning on September 8 at 7:00AM PT (2:00PM UTC). To request access, follow these steps:

Open Steam
Navigate to the New World Steam page
Scroll down a bit and you will see “Join the New World Open Beta Playtest”
Click “Request Access”

When the Open Beta begins on the 9th, you will receive an email to whichever email you have tied to your Steam account, letting you know that you can now download and play in the New World Open Beta!
Old 09-09-2021, 01:07 PM
Banned

sick

I have to try this out

hopefully it isn't just another cash grab like Fallout 76
Old 09-09-2021, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sick

I have to try this out

hopefully it isn't just another cash grab like Fallout 76
I have a good feeling about this one.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-09-2021, 01:18 PM
Banned

I was actually dumb enough to preorder fallout 76

they sure do know how to make a damn good commercial

the gameplay is alright but my god there were so many bugs

and no refunds!
Closed Thread