Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2021, 01:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why... are you... talking like... William Shatner?

Yes, the guild having trains dumped on them every time they try to compete in NTOV because the two hard-core raid guilds usually at each other's throats each had a neckbeardy "let us work together against our common enemy, the casual raiders who don't deserve a cut of our pixels" epiphany should just grab their ankles and take it.
lol are you new to the raid scene or something?

if you want welfare pixels so much then head over to TAKP, I hear they rotate

everything

plus it's no fun without competition

and the "two hardcore guilds" in NTOV, none of us have problems atm
Old 09-14-2021, 02:02 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeaolena [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it's really interesting that the story told by multiple people in this thread interweaves with "Well, they aren't a coordinated enough guild to down a single target anyway!".

And then when <Force of Will>'s raid leadership rocks out 14 bosses on an Earthquake, including two guild-first NToV dragons because they aren't messed with - salt rains from the replies.

Which honestly, is a little puzzling. If you're just "telling it how it is" about how Venerate used to be so uncoordinated, and FoW is clearly different.. just comment "Well cool, glad to see that hasn't crossed over. Keep it up folks" and move on.
Most of which were classic mobs which no one really bothers to go after because
their loot sucks atm and people only kill them for epics. Notice how Kingdom and Seal RUSH to Veeshan's Peak because the loot there is actually good. Think you FOW might be in Veeshan's peak by next year if you stop wiping to Trak at this point in the game (with level 60 and HoT gear...yikes!). Next time, if your gonna defend your guild and talk shit say something about targets you got on a regular cycle by competing against another guild instead of rushing to open targets on a quake. This is just a game but so far, you guys have been super toxic in the raid scene. Seal Team has been toxic in the raid but so far they have redeemed themselves and haven't caused many problems at the moment. Remember this is just a game and if your gonna play lawyer quest and suck the fun out of every guild on the server, it sounds like it's your problem.

Also Yendor Monkey guy, rotations literally ruins the game.

Hope this helps.
Old 09-14-2021, 02:09 PM
Sarnak

The fact that you see no value in 'being excited to see your friends get epics' speaks more volumes than I could possibly say.

I just feel gratified that all your bias and hatred is exposed with this reply, but instead I just feel sad.
Old 09-14-2021, 02:10 PM
Sarnak

*should
Old 09-14-2021, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fable_kid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also Yendor Monkey guy, rotations literally ruins the game.

Hope this helps.
Because the guy who's literally never posted anywhere but RnF knows what's in the best interest of the server [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-14-2021, 03:22 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeaolena [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fact that you see no value in 'being excited to see your friends get epics' speaks more volumes than I could possibly say.

I just feel gratified that all your bias and hatred is exposed with this reply, but instead I just feel sad.
Sounds like your a little mad. I'm calling your guild on toxicity. But you guys reply with a list of mobs you've killed on a quake to show off.

???
Old 09-14-2021, 03:26 PM
Skeleton

Ok who had “u mad” on their RNF bingo card lmao.
Old 09-14-2021, 04:18 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by billcrystals [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok who had “u mad” on their RNF bingo card lmao.
It looks like you are bit frustrated. Even going about and calling names. I stated your guild is toxic. You guys argue by stating I am "butt hurt" and OP is mental. You guys proceed to show a lit of mobs you killed. Ok? Good for you. But that has nothing to do with the amount of toxicity from your guild. And so far, you guys are living up to it.

Cheers
Old 09-14-2021, 04:28 PM
Sarnak

No, as much as I hate to admit it.. the sadness is sincere.

Like I kind of think you need a hug? Is that weird?

That's definitely weird, right?
Old 09-14-2021, 05:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fable_kid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also Yendor Monkey guy, rotations literally ruins the game**

Hope this helps.
** ruins the game for a subset of sociopaths who literally thrive on denying pixels to others, and who get triggered any time I even mention the next iteration of P99 should include a rotation server. Which means neckbeards are already plotting to monopolize pixels in 2023-24 or whenever the next launch is. Sad.

Hope that helped.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Closed Thread