Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2020, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just told u facts about the iss and how it wouldnt be visible at those distances and how the logic of it reflecting massive amounts of light but being normal in videos. U ignore. I told u how no one prove earth movements, ignore. I tell u find a nice spot on sone water and check it flat. U know it's flat. Thanks for hanging out
Stay in school, kids.
Old 01-23-2020, 12:33 PM
Fire Giant

No. But then again i also dont have data to prove Joseph Stalin was not a crocodile. Does that mean until proven otherwise he was? I'm confused where this is going.

Although it would explain why Stalin was so angry maybe? Dunno
Old 01-23-2020, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

I think social shaming and appealing to authority is a weaker argument than what i have
Old 01-23-2020, 01:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes I've told many people. I am smart so they respect my opinion
This was the best line in the thread.

Truthfully why is brave solleks even wasting his time on us plebeians when he could be shaping the world?
Old 01-23-2020, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by suptoofs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This was the best line in the thread.

Truthfully why is brave solleks even wasting his time on us plebeians when he could be shaping the world?
Lollll

This thread has become so amazing. I never thought people like him actually existed, I always thought it was just trolling
Old 01-23-2020, 01:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
How do satellites stay working in such a harsh environment for 20+ years no maintenance. Global communication easily on flat earth.
There's the one we were missing. I was worried you had a semblance of rationality, but thankfully I was proven wrong.
Old 01-23-2020, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

*bows* it is my pleasure to serve this forum
Old 01-23-2020, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it was just trolling
It is. One indicator is how often the troll falls back to some variant of, "it doesn't exist!" In this case it's being used quite a lot. An actual argument can explain away seemingly contrary problems without having to outright ignore them.

I've seen some of the more imaginative flat earther (trolls) try to explain things like why longitude is harder to figure than latitude or why long-distance great circle routes save miles. In rare cases the mental gymnastics can become amusing when you get one who has a good wit and doesn't keep falling back to the default "it's not real it's a conspiracy" refrain.

Danth
Old 01-23-2020, 01:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lollll

This thread has become so amazing. I never thought people like him actually existed, I always thought it was just trolling
Another highlight was linking a Forbes opinion piece by Alex Epstein. LOL my sides.

Lunch is over, see later pals.
Old 01-23-2020, 01:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyppon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People here bite HARD on troll posts. HARD.
Closed Thread