Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2015, 05:46 PM
Sarnak

Will you pass out on stream again? That was fun.
Old 03-21-2015, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnashingOfTeeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 03-21-2015, 06:24 PM
Banned

heh we should do marathon grinds on twitch the last one awake wins all the loot collected.

I mean you guys should do that so i can watch the highlights.
Old 03-21-2015, 06:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnashingOfTeeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is pretty much inevitable. Providing quality entertainment since 2011
Old 03-21-2015, 06:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No I was referring to the mutiple times you have been streaming and your kids are in the background wanting attention.
Are you still salty because you're the only one I've banned from my stream? And after every ban you remake twitch accounts only to get banned again?

Dedicated fan right there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-21-2015, 09:59 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrendyDru [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you still salty because you're the only one I've banned from my stream? And after every ban you remake twitch accounts only to get banned again?

Dedicated fan right there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isint about me bud. This is about child neglect.
Old 03-22-2015, 09:00 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isint about me bud. This is about child neglect.
It's funny that you say that. Even though I spend almost every day at practice with my oldest son in the off season teaching him how to be better at football. Because during the actual season I'm a coach on his pee-wee football team.

Also that my 5 year old tested into starting 1st grade and even higher in some levels and he's not even in kindergarten yet. (starts K this sept)

My 3 year old has the speech and numbers/letters/motor skills to start kindergarten. 2 years earlier than most children meet minimum requirements to start schooling.

I take my kids and my dog on a 1 mile walk every other day and choose to cook at home every night vs going out to dinner or getting fast food.

Really sounds like you don't know shit about my life and what happens when I'm not streaming. So take this how you want and troll how you want. I know I'm doing my shit right.

Why don't you try doing something productive with your time other than trolling my threads, while I am trying to get some more people interested in streaming P99 or just streaming in general.

This is the last reply you'll get from me. Get rekt nerd.

<3
Old 03-22-2015, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrendyDru [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's funny that you say that. Even though I spend almost every day at practice with my oldest son in the off season teaching him how to be better at football. Because during the actual season I'm a coach on his pee-wee football team.

Also that my 5 year old tested into starting 1st grade and even higher in some levels and he's not even in kindergarten yet. (starts K this sept)

My 3 year old has the speech and numbers/letters/motor skills to start kindergarten. 2 years earlier than most children meet minimum requirements to start schooling.

I take my kids and my dog on a 1 mile walk every other day and choose to cook at home every night vs going out to dinner or getting fast food.

Really sounds like you don't know shit about my life and what happens when I'm not streaming. So take this how you want and troll how you want. I know I'm doing my shit right.

Why don't you try doing something productive with your time other than trolling my threads, while I am trying to get some more people interested in streaming P99 or just streaming in general.

This is the last reply you'll get from me. Get rekt nerd.

<3
How does any of that change your kids wanting attention but you're just hammering away at elf sim?
Old 03-22-2015, 06:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Few questions: do you share bandwidth with anyone else? Are you trying to run different things in the background like I was talking about in my post?

.99mb upload is kind of low. It is possible to stream at a low resolution though if you wanted to
Thanks mate... I don't share my bandwidth and have things like torrents turned off so there's nothing else going on. I'll keep experimenting.
Old 03-22-2015, 06:38 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks mate... I don't share my bandwidth and have things like torrents turned off so there's nothing else going on. I'll keep experimenting.
Interested to know a few things. 1: do yo use cable or DSL? 2: do you wifi or hard wired into your PC. 3: if you're using wifi how far away from the router is your PC? Make sure you have the latest updates for your network card (even if its an onboard the drivers for your motherboard should include updates for your network card.)

What speed tester did you use? And when you use them it will ping your location to a certain place in another city. How far away is that city? I tried using one and the test city was like 2 states away so my MS and download/upload were waaay inacurate. The closer it is to you the more accurate your speed test will be.