Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-07-2023, 02:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how are they gonna zerg the island? landing craft and parachutes? that's a huge joke, there is a good reason why the US hasn't done either since Korea.

seriously tho how would china apply their military forces to zerg Taiwan?

im interested
They won’t actually invade. They’d blockade and force us to start a war and then who knows how it goes

China isn’t as dumb as Russia. We’d be completely reliant upon regional partners to wage that war
Old 03-07-2023, 03:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Saddam and his army used chemical weapons and killed a million Iranians my man

In hindsight it was a bad decision but I assure you corrupt ass Ukraine isn’t the Sunni military of Iraq. Which btw became ISIS

To each their own, I voted Kerry because it was obvious invading Iraq was a mistake. It’s still not the same though
food not bombs

if it was about helping people there's starving nations that are not fighting us for helping them.

what did we do to help iranians anyway, oh yeah I remember put the guys in charge that are using chemical weapons on the women today lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They won’t actually invade. They’d blockade and force us to start a war and then who knows how it goes

China isn’t as dumb as Russia. We’d be completely reliant upon regional partners to wage that war
it sounds like you're saying there's a chance [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-07-2023, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
food not bombs

if it was about helping people there's starving nations that are not fighting us for helping them.

what did we do to help iranians anyway, oh yeah I remember put the guys in charge that are using chemical weapons on the women today lol

it sounds like you're saying there's a chance [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep, America completely fucked over Iran permanently in 1953, no argument here