Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2017, 09:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shroctagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With a new baby around the house, I am only able to log in for an hour or so a few nights a week. I was always under the impression raids would require a longer time commitment and attentiveness than a baby would allow. Could be my misconception though.
Arctic wyverns in CS would probably yield more plat than seafuries even pre-nerf. Seafuries were overcamped
Old 07-14-2017, 09:47 PM
Planar Protector

Nice fix on same zone evacs!
Old 07-14-2017, 09:49 PM
Sarnak

Default Sneak sync

Haynar: Fixed an issue which would cause sneak to get out of sync between the server and client.

At least twice recently my sneaking/hiding rogue was seen by mobs in Sebilis. Was this the cause? Everyone was telling me I must have forgotten, but I definitely saw the success messages for both in my logs.
Old 07-14-2017, 09:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulbousaur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haynar: Fixed an issue which would cause sneak to get out of sync between the server and client.

At least twice recently my sneaking/hiding rogue was seen by mobs in Sebilis. Was this the cause? Everyone was telling me I must have forgotten, but I definitely saw the success messages for both in my logs.

Yeah I had same issue in seb, is this a fix for that?
Old 07-14-2017, 10:44 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulbousaur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It was for using vendors, where people found how to keep sneak active, yet button would pop. They could then sneak at full speed. It will not affect any other use of sneak, as the trigger only hits when client requests inventory list from the merchants.
Old 07-14-2017, 11:10 PM
Kobold

halfling guards!
Old 07-14-2017, 11:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was for using vendors, where people found how to keep sneak active, yet button would pop. They could then sneak at full speed. It will not affect any other use of sneak, as the trigger only hits when client requests inventory list from the merchants.
Did you check you also stopped this happening with bankers? Could accomplish some seriously speedy sneaking in Overthere!
Old 07-15-2017, 01:55 AM
Decaying Skeleton

really sad to see mage epic be even harder to finish now. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-15-2017, 02:14 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by teija [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First thank you developers for investing time into making this a great server, We all want this to be as close to a replication of the game we had in our teenage years.I agree that the changes made today are classic but with that being said I must bring up the clear bias(?) when it comes to making certain classic changes to this server.

For example,
If bound in certain velious dungeons, the bind location will be updated to ecommons, when logging in to character select.

Why make this change(along with the previous leashing change) that clearly will affect the raid scene and how pulls are done while ignoring this thread for 2 Years that shows clear evidence that more safe spots should be available to help guilds not stack up on top of each other.http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=205328.
Yikes...
Example 2,
Fixed an issue where the lazy aggro changes caused mobs that call for help (like Tunare) to not function correctly.
Tunare no longer displays weapons.

Why make this change making Tunare's unclassic loot table completely hidden now while obviously ignoring this thread for over a Year that would make the Tunare encounter classic and worth doing. http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=231065

Sorry I don't believe you when you say this like you are not aware of the 1 year old thread in your forum space with clear evidence for change. Anyway I understand that Higher-ups sometimes shut down classic mechanics,loot table changes ect but there is no reason to let these threads go years without a single post saying "Sorry bro we won't do that" or "Sorry we can not code that in".

Keep up the classic work boys and thanks again! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yikes
Old 07-15-2017, 06:15 AM
Large Rat

When will the damage on Narandi's Lance be un-nerfed?
Closed Thread