Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2022, 10:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
boomers be like I see help wanted signs at all the grocery stores and fast food joints obviously there’s jobs available!
if i hear someone say "nobody wants to work anymore" or "just get a better job" i am glad. it saves me time and effort, i don't need to listen to anything that person has to say anymore
Old 06-28-2022, 10:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
boomers be like I see help wanted signs at all the grocery stores and fast food joints obviously there’s jobs available!
Do you mean instead of staying unemployed? I'm not sure what your argument is?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-28-2022, 11:55 AM
Banned

Homeless Drugged Up Anchor Babied Slaves Wanted
Old 06-28-2022, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

Establishment folks like to pretend their wealth is safe because employment is available everywhere.

Today the boomers (democrats) say that employment is up!

Spoiler!

Your wealth is not safe, because that employment is part time work that didnt pay a livable wage before inflation lol

Its not about management positions, its about there being too many people and not enough sustainable work for them.
Last edited by Jibartik; 06-28-2022 at 12:01 PM..
Old 06-28-2022, 12:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Does this mean "all boomers are democrats" or "only democrat boomers think _____"?
Old 06-28-2022, 12:01 PM
Planar Protector

Democrats vote for people like mitt romney and liz cheiny, you tell me.
Old 06-28-2022, 12:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Democrats vote for people like mitt romney and liz cheiny, you tell me.
i am not a democrat whisperer, i am a republican whisperer. My only example of the mind of a democrat is my dad, and he's loyal to joe for a few reasons. Also, he has early onset alzheimer's

1. Fiscally conservative but socially liberal
2. Racism
3. Went to college with him
Old 06-28-2022, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
i am not a democrat whisperer, i am a republican whisperer.
Ya best start belivin yer a democrat wisperer then.

(because the parties flipped)
Old 06-28-2022, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Establishment folks like to pretend their wealth is safe because employment is available everywhere.

Spoiler!

Your wealth is not safe, because that employment is part time work that didnt pay a livable wage before inflation lol

Its not about management positions, its about there being too many people and not enough sustainable work for them.
That's true. We've outsourced our factories and labor. We used to have entire towns built around the local factory where people made an honest living.

But today's younger generations wouldn't work those jobs either. They're too entitled and have overinflated senses of self worth.
Old 06-28-2022, 01:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's true. We've outsourced our factories and labor. We used to have entire towns built around the local factory where people made an honest living.

But today's younger generations wouldn't work those jobs either. They're too entitled and have overinflated senses of self worth.
"kids these days", "get off my lawn", "not in my backyard", "just go down to the factory, look the foreman in the eye, shake his hand firmly"

lmao when the conservative complains about the forces of capitalism fucking them over but rather than doing structural criticism, you manage to blame a bunch of poor kids who are laying flat at the dismal future you've helped usher in
Closed Thread