Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2022, 06:36 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This shit is hilarious.

I thank all of u. Not one man. It took our collective unity to fulfill this one.

G-d bless!!!
Old 06-29-2022, 06:45 AM
Banned

Quadruple ppost!

Bahh'dm,tsshhh

I'm going back to sleep 💤
Old 06-29-2022, 10:16 AM
Banned

Old 06-29-2022, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

Speaking of Joe Rogean. The establishment says this:

Yet he has some of the highest paid and ranked artists writers and jourliasts and actors on his show every day wondering wtf it is???

Not one writer, not one actor, not one journliast, not a single person who has been on joe's show, or that joe is connected to in all of hollywood, is in this club, or even knows a friend of a friend that is...

And yet they say its made up of all the people joe has on his show, and hangs out with and talks to every day.

Either they are lying or they are in on it, or its made up of deep state people that rule our planet.
Last edited by Jibartik; 06-29-2022 at 12:31 PM..
Old 06-29-2022, 01:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
could have gotten into a circle and then a beam of light shines from the sky above and in the center a man appears, and he glows the sheen of a thousand emeralds.

He brings us love and piece and joy fills the hearts of all and everything in the world becomes as one.

But it didn't happen, and neither did pence getting hanged.
So if I kick in your door, ram a shotguns barrel into your mouth, knock out all your teeth in the process, its not a crime because I didnt pull the trigger. Got it.
Old 06-29-2022, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

Oh so you want every BLM protestor arrested for a crime?
Old 06-29-2022, 02:22 PM
Banned

donool tramp began casting actual magic and real lightning, i heard! can I be in the jan 6th committee?
Old 06-29-2022, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So if I kick in your door, ram a shotguns barrel into your mouth, knock out all your teeth in the process, its not a crime because I didnt pull the trigger. Got it.
It really depends on whether the schizo Trumptards here agree with your politics or not. If you're a biblical literalist like them, there should be no problem with you kicking down doors and packing heat.
Old 06-29-2022, 02:42 PM
Fire Giant

Why is the doj not investigating this and congress is? If they were so positive that the trump attempted insurrection why not let the doj handle it and let the "evidence" speak for itself? Try it in criminal court not the clown court.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 06-29-2022, 02:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is the doj not investigating this and congress is? If they were so positive that the trump attempted insurrection why not let the doj handle it and let the "evidence" speak for itself? Try it in criminal court not the clown court.
Well see, if it were criminal they couldn't just call "witnesses" that "heard" that something happened. This way they can and they can put it on msnbc 24\7 for two months and hope that nobody notices how horrible the democrats are currently failing in like every possible regard.
Closed Thread