Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2018, 11:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloroform [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you'd ever been in Veeshans Peak - you'd realize this is a rhetorical question. Instant Cast invis has so many benefits. Learn them.
I'm a lowly casual (only play 30-40 hours/week), I doubt I'll ever get a VP key.
Old 06-19-2018, 11:39 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloroform [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you'd ever been in Veeshans Peak - you'd realize this is a rhetorical question. Instant Cast invis has so many benefits. Learn them.
Instant click invis is incredible in any zone where you will run into see invis mobs intermingled with non-see invis mobs. Hell, clickie invis (even with a cast time) is incredibly useful, even if not game changing.
Old 06-23-2018, 11:55 AM
Fire Giant

If CoS was 100k it would still be my first priority as a necro to save for.
Old 06-23-2018, 11:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just buy a Gazughi ring, set your ring macro/target self to the same hotkey button, and buy a Ring of Shadows.
Old 08-10-2018, 02:29 PM
Sarnak

As an EC tunnel rat who made a killing on this item.. I remember the going price before nerf was specifically 1kpp, right before the change people tried to sell them for 2kpp. some made profit, but most gave in and sold for 1kpp.

TRYS' Consignment WTB/WTS Blue (retired) :: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=88143
Old 08-10-2018, 04:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I don't get it. What makes them worth 25k+?
Ask Kyndal.
Old 08-11-2018, 11:07 AM
Sarnak

I love my insta-click CoS, but I can't imagine paying 20k+ for it tbh, unless I had more plat than I knew what to do with it.

IMO the only common instance that currently makes insta click invis OP is charming, and as bwe already said, you could just get a gazughi ring.

Are there other times when it's great? Of course. But that's true of almost every clicky.

There's a finite (if huge) quantity of them on the server, so it isn't surprising that people are raising the price, and will continue to try to for the foreseeable future. That doesn't mean that most people will not find that price worthwhile, and an inevitable ceiling will set in for all but a few of them.
Old 08-11-2018, 03:03 PM
Fire Giant

I still don't understand how this keeps getting asked. Unlimited charges of instant re/cast invisibility that doesn't take a spell slot. What about the extremely valuable utility of that is hard to understand?
Old 08-11-2018, 04:10 PM
Kobold

If you are doing train-ups in VP, you'd sacrifice a baby to have a CoS.
Old 08-11-2018, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

It's also a classy way to kill your own pet when you forget to bag it and click the hotkey due to muscle memory.

Danth
Closed Thread