Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > Pathing

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2020, 11:10 PM
Sarnak

Default MASSIVE pathing bugs in velks

Massive pathing issues in velks. Mobs are falling from upper frenzy to the first floor when pathing, or falling from other places to the first floor. They also warp and are not pathing in a way you can see, making traversing the zone nearly imopssible
Old 07-07-2020, 10:08 AM
Planar Protector

I’d like to add some detail to this as I have seem to have located the source of the falling and warping. When mobs are hitting the “triangle hole” on the second floor they fall through it then warp up to the center of the top floor where lower frenzy spawn is. They then path back to the “triangle hole” and usually fall in and warp over and over.
Old 07-07-2020, 08:58 PM
Planar Protector

also you can currently pull Velk himself to the zone in

might be an area for another leash, its very classic to fight him in his room to gain access to the wonderful lair music
Old 07-30-2020, 05:45 PM
Banned

Please fix velks it really is awful compared to even a year ago.
Old 07-31-2020, 08:05 AM
Banned

The pathing in velks is so bad that most mobs pulled above the triangle hole on second level from entrance warp back to frenzy when they hit it. I have now seen a wizard tagging a spider up top and chilling below the triangle safely just making it literally AoE rain on them untouched able to just sit and med. the pathing really really could use some help in the spider ramparts at the beginning of velks.
Old 08-01-2020, 08:13 AM
Banned

Bump
Old 08-02-2020, 05:08 PM
Banned

^
Old 08-02-2020, 07:38 PM
Sarnak

Record a video showing what happens - easiest way to get a fix.
Old 08-03-2020, 05:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Record a video showing what happens - easiest way to get a fix.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=364150

theres one here of ToV and yet nothing but silence

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 08-04-2020, 06:42 AM
Banned

Update - Kael and Velks, this morning I did some pulls in velks and again in kael, and it would seem that it is completely random which monsters are getting stuck, some once entering this cycle are UNable to break free of this outside of taking multiple rounds of melee damage to walk them through the trouble area and that’s still no guarantee! I did a few pulls of 7 or 8 spiders in velks with a wizard and a cleric on a bard. My very first pull of 8 only 4 spiders followed me to entrance. So I grabbed a couple more and went about business. 36 minutes and 5 pulls later, after sitting, standing still for over a min bw each kite, those first 4 spiders were still stuck....

I had the same exact thing happen to me pulling mobs from arena to 4 way in kael in a group tag ONE giant come back to group and I sat for 5 WHOLE minutes without moving and low hp. This giant just pingponged and never came, eventually after I ran back up to him and hit him with highsun to get him reset and had to again take several rounds of melee combat just to get him.

How there are not petitions every week for statue/Vindi and maybe KT(haven’t tested that side) is a complete fucking mystery to me, as sometimes these pulls come through and other times they just get permanently stuck no matter what you do...

Please Please put fixing pathing on blue as a priority, there is still over 1000 of us that play here, especially if you could fix Kael(raid zone) and velks(prime leveling zone) as these two seem to have the most consistent and failing pathing of any of the zones I have encountered.
Closed Thread