Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2020, 07:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosilk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They are selling for less than half that on Teal. 10k is 10 hours of exp and vendoring trash in HHK. Hardly seems like a heavy lift.

And SSOY not a make or break item. There are other cheaper taunt weapons that do just fine until you're of level to camp SSOY.
It's impossible to make 1k an hour in HK. You could kill everything in the zone on spawn for an entire hour and make nowhere near 1k.
Old 01-15-2020, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

Good luck making good cash in HHK when it's the most camped place on p99.
Old 01-15-2020, 07:29 PM
Sarnak

So much mission impossible. I recommend and easier game where everything is handed to you. Check out WoW
Old 01-15-2020, 07:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosilk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So much mission impossible. I recommend and easier game where everything is handed to you. Check out WoW
Shit, kid. i got BIS in every slot and just bought a manastone. And lol at the dumb fuck idea that listing shit in EC is "hard".
Old 01-15-2020, 09:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shit, kid. i got BIS in every slot and just bought a manastone. And lol at the dumb fuck idea that listing shit in EC is "hard".
Congratulations you won the game. We're all envious of you and you're proving how hard it is to acquire loot and pp.
Old 01-15-2020, 09:04 PM
Fire Giant

they banned my account 3 months ago with all my plat, my manastone is my pre-nerf fungus staff for no reasons.

i petitioned 3 months ago and i never got an answer.....

if they do that with all client, u know why the economy on p99 is so fucking dead.
Old 01-15-2020, 09:09 PM
Large Rat

EconomyQuest is pointless. Zerg guilds gonna zerg. Can kill anything in this game with combine weapons and numbers. Just play the game and have fun playing it. Problem solved.
Old 01-15-2020, 09:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EconomyQuest is pointless. Zerg guilds gonna zerg. Can kill anything in this game with combine weapons and numbers. Just play the game and have fun playing it. Problem solved.
I have fun whten i play with my manastone and my pre-nerf fungus staff.....and also plats to buy what i want.....
Old 01-16-2020, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's impossible to make 1k an hour in HK. You could kill everything in the zone on spawn for an entire hour and make nowhere near 1k.
Well that's not true. Everything in the zone? Could def make 1k or very close to it in an hour in HK doing that. But not really a realistic scenario since you'll never get all of HK to yourself lol
Old 01-16-2020, 07:43 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have fun whten i play with my manastone and my pre-nerf fungus staff.....and also plats to buy what i want.....
I'm sure you do. A lot of people get of on exhibitionism.
Closed Thread