Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2015, 04:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumyums Inmahtumtums [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Half elf is the best looking race in the game in any armor type. Daldaen and Kaev are the sexiest characters on blue.
Waaaaaaaaaaat. I have DE mask on everytime I zone because I can't stand being a half elf.

to OP: roll a human druid because they look awesome and you can always get a port.
Old 06-05-2015, 07:52 PM
Sarnak

not one person mentioned that human druids dont get hide wood elfs and halflings do great for charm killing if you cant afford the bloody goblin ring hide is not 100% but it works most of the time
Old 06-05-2015, 10:53 PM
Sarnak

I use Hide frequently every day - i ghink its a good skill to have.
60 Iksar Monk
20 Halfling Druid

=== OMNI ===
Old 06-06-2015, 02:25 AM
Planar Protector

I love hide! Especially when I have to run off for a second in real life and a hill giant comes strolling by where I'm sitting. Hide won't wear off like camo and uses no mana. Only drawback (since it's racial) is that you have to find something not indifferent to you to con to make sure it worked.

Nothing wrong with halflings, in my opinion. Just store the cookies where they can't reach and it's all good.

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Old 06-06-2015, 06:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumyums Inmahtumtums [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Half elf is the best looking race in the game in any armor type. Daldaen and Kaev are the sexiest characters on blue.
lol
Old 06-09-2015, 06:24 PM
Sarnak

I regret not rolling a Half Elf of Tunare because they just look so god damn sexy it's unfair. Humans can wear robes, though. Human Druid in a Crystal Covered Shroud is a fucking joke.

I'll always swear by Pansy Elf though. Small + Med armor, good enough graphics, and with setting base wis at 100 it's very hard to argue for any of the other races. Halflings having sneak is in fact extremely useful for faction / quest purposes.... but with certain items all of these advantages can be completely nullified and eventually all that actually matters is that you worship Tunare so you can get your super sweet mittens and root necklace.

If you're seriously going to min-max 'stats' then Halfling with 100 base wisdom is the best. But once you factor in itemization as an elite level 60, worshipping Tunare is the only thing that actually matters. And those filthy savages know nothing of the blessed bounty bestowed upon us by The Mother of All.

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Last edited by Waedawen; 06-09-2015 at 06:29 PM..
Old 06-09-2015, 06:55 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waedawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And those filthy savages know nothing of the blessed bounty bestowed upon us by The Mother of All.
When you say bounty you mean as in a reward for bringing back your heads, right? lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-09-2015, 06:57 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waedawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And those filthy savages know nothing of the blessed bounty bestowed upon us by The Mother of All.
When you say bounty you mean as in a reward for bringing back your heads, right? lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread