Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2018, 01:25 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default New Enchanter

Well, maybe not entirely new as I made 18 the other day....

Had just over an hour today and had a great time in Crushbone. After a couple tries the Warlord dropped his Bracer and I could complete the Screaming Mace quest. Now I’ve done every quest in that zone that I know of, which I think is fun. I obviously can’t use the mace so I’ll either sell it or keep it for a future alt. Picked up a pretty quick bubble of XP.

Back to the bank and sold a bunch of CB belts that were filling up my bank bags, then ran off to Felwithe to turn in the notes to Settine (+2 Str ring) and what’s her name in the magicians guild for another Gossamer Robe to sell. While there I ran across a Shimmering Orb and picked that up off a merchant.

All in all a fun and productive hour or so! Next time out I think I’ll head to Unrest and see about some yard trash since that will be new.

Glynte
Old 10-27-2018, 04:10 PM
Fire Giant

At 18 the yard trash will start to turn green already. The bugs are about level 12... In unrest you would benefit from a group since the ghouls root (very bad) and other mobs give you rabies (ouch). Otherwise, it's a great zone.
Old 10-27-2018, 05:06 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Thanks for the advice!
Old 10-27-2018, 06:56 PM
Kobold

Crag spiders in EK should be just about right for charming. The wiki says they are 18-22 but if iirc, they were turning green for me at 23 so I'm thinking they might be a touch lower. It's been 3 years though so I could be wrong but in any case, it was a pretty good camp for the right level. You can get buku silks from them to tailor with or sell.
Busher 51 Elven Ranger
Clewless Gamer 52 Gnome Magician
Cleaveage 36 Ogre Warrior
Azwuping 25 Human Monk
Vietgnom 30 Gnome Necromancer
Johnsun 20 High Elf Cleric
Swishwins 3 Gnome Enchanter (RED)
Old 10-27-2018, 09:00 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Nice, thanks! There are just so many options. I guess I need to go to HHK soon for my next few pets anyway which is right next door. Hmmm...

Glynte
Last edited by dca; 10-27-2018 at 09:03 PM..
Closed Thread