Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 03:38 PM
Fire Giant

So, just wanted to thank everybody for answering my questions, the welcomes, and the discussion. We are both really stoked about playing here. We are going to try out a bard/druid combo to start, while she gets familiar with the game and mechanics, etc. My bard's name is, of course, Weekapaug and her druid is named Tela. If any of you guys see us around, give us a shout!

One last question, though....

From experience, for those who have gotten IP Exemptions in the past, how long did it take to get them approved? I posted in the appropriate forum with the info requested around noon yesterday and I never heard anything. Is it possible to do it wrong, somehow? Or do they just take a while.

I realize things probably take a while on servers like this, but we live together and are totally dead in the water until this gets done. We sat around reading the boards last night again, but when she gets off work in half an hour we want to game. Dying to play this, but should we just go find something else to do until we hear something? Do they notify you when those get approved?

Help?
Last edited by Weekapaug; 05-01-2010 at 05:37 PM.. Reason: added Tela's name
Old 05-01-2010, 03:49 PM
Sarnak

about a week. depends on if they wanna do it or not =p
Old 05-01-2010, 03:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtuosos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
about a week. depends on if they wanna do it or not =p
No shit? Ugg.

We might be finding another server or game then. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Guess I should stop checking every 20 mins lol
Old 05-01-2010, 04:02 PM
Sarnak

heh go hang at THF to burn some time you can have 3 accts each there with bots..:P

you wont know you have the 2nd IP unless you test logging both in, I got no notice it happened when i got mine for my wife..took about 2 days for me
Old 05-01-2010, 04:09 PM
Fire Giant

Dev just hooked us up. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

She supposedly was getting off work 5 mins ago....Tonight babygirl gets a tour of ole skoo EQ. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks again for all the help, everybody. Seriously shout at us in game if you are the social sort...She's kind of tentative about playing a game where you HAVE to interact and deal with people, so cool people being friendly would go a long way to breaking the ice, for sure. Either way, thanks so much for all of the info and well wishes...It's been fun getting back up to speed after being gone for a while. Going to be even more fun actually playing. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Cheers!
Old 05-01-2010, 04:31 PM
Sarnak

send me a tell, virtuosos, ill come dick around with you guys lol

read my "virtuosos is so cool post" and you'll see [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] do it all the time
Old 05-01-2010, 05:36 PM
Fire Giant

Awesome, willdo. I just found out we have to goto dinner but will be on later. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread