Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2018, 03:00 PM
Banned

I mean seriously I guarantee you that every liberal here has this personal belief that if you legitimize critical conversation about minorities and people of color then you're legitimizing racism to exist but if you don't tolerate any critical discussion about cultures minorities are people of color then racism will just go away... somehow.
Old 12-16-2018, 03:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean seriously I guarantee you that every liberal here has this personal belief that if you legitimize critical conversation about minorities and people of color then you're legitimizing racism to exist but if you don't tolerate any critical discussion about cultures minorities are people of color then racism will just go away... somehow.
it was better when it said yelling power racism
Old 12-16-2018, 03:06 PM
Banned

Thats the thing. The oldest ones 12. I had to take a bag of candy away from her this morning that she mustve slipped off to 7-11 to buy at some point when she was supposed to be at our neighbors bday party yesterday. She was eating it for breakfast. When confronted she tried to tell me that she was candy for breakfast because theres no food in the house.

This conversation was interrupting my breakfast preparation where i was cooking eggs, preboiling potatoes and shredding them into hashbrowns, and cooking sausage. the pantries are full of various cereals and theres plenty of milk in the house, as evidenced by my conversation with you guys yesterday, should she have chosen to go that route.

But im the bad guy for confronting her. After all, shes literally starving and forced to scavenge candy to survive this harsh environment
Old 12-16-2018, 03:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats the thing. The oldest ones 12. I had to take a bag of candy away from her this morning that she mustve slipped off to 7-11 to buy at some point when she was supposed to be at our neighbors bday party yesterday. She was eating it for breakfast. When confronted she tried to tell me that she was candy for breakfast because theres no food in the house.

This conversation was interrupting my breakfast preparation where i was cooking eggs, preboiling potatoes and shredding them into hashbrowns, and cooking sausage. the pantries are full of various cereals and theres plenty of milk in the house, as evidenced by my conversation with you guys yesterday, should she have chosen to go that route.

But im the bad guy for confronting her. After all, shes literally starving and forced to scavenge candy to survive this harsh environment
is your daughter smart?
Old 12-16-2018, 03:20 PM
Banned

Like most teenagers, shes figuring out how to take things apart. She has know idea how to put them back together, or why some parts are more important than others, or which parts are better not to take apart at all, because i built them that way on purpose, for a reasons that will become clear later on, and hopefully even appreciated later in her life.
Last edited by Throndor; 12-16-2018 at 03:22 PM..
Old 12-16-2018, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is your daughter smart?
I certainly hope she takes after her mother.
Old 12-16-2018, 03:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like most teenagers, shes figuring out how to take things apart. She has know idea how to put them back together, or why some parts are more important than others, or which parts are better not to take apart at all, because i built them that way on purpose, for a reasons that will become clear later on, and hopefully even appreciated later in her life.
do u give good brain or not?
Old 12-16-2018, 03:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You tell me. Did you appreciate the metaphor?
Old 12-16-2018, 03:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
You tell me. Did you appreciate the metaphor?
im down when and where
Old 12-16-2018, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Asking the real questions
Closed Thread