Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2012, 11:38 AM
Sarnak

Thank you for this guide. I'm starting a Dwarven Cleric and I plan to follow it whenever I'm broke or there are no groups to be found.
Old 11-20-2012, 04:35 PM
Banned

Last edited by dredge; 12-12-2012 at 10:53 PM..
Old 11-24-2012, 09:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treefall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for this guide. I'm starting a Dwarven Cleric and I plan to follow it whenever I'm broke or there are no groups to be found.
You're welcome - its by no means finished... need to tidy things up a bit but its definitely a good alternative during the server's quiet hours [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-24-2012, 09:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dredge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
at lv 6-10 ish you can get a port to the wiz spires in North K, invis and run part the guards to south K, from there you can safely pull yellow lioness' to the bridge and take one at a time, zone if you get in trouble, also just on top of the hill from there is a huge camp of skeletons and putrid skeletons, the putrids raise faction for the Aegis of Life quest, might as well get exp at the same time right?
Nice addition! I have to say I never tend to venture to the Karanas and beyond [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-03-2013, 06:12 AM
Large Rat

Smile Love your guide!

Hi I just started on this server I love your guide!
Old 10-03-2013, 09:30 AM
Fire Giant

hi this is a great guide!

i just wanted to say you should add this to the WIKI guide sections if you haven't. some of them are great for beginners. I've tried to keep some of my experiences written down so I can add to them eventually!
Old 10-03-2013, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

Great guide! The appiritions in TT looked brutal to me though - I think you could probably do a skele camp in DL/KC/EJ over what appear to be wizards. Just a thought.
Old 10-05-2013, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Thanks pals, always nice to get some feedback [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sadly my wiki skills are about as good as my pottery skill in game but I'll give it a shot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

EDIT: First attempt done - http://wiki.project1999.com/Swish%27...ric_SOLO_guide
Last edited by Swish; 10-05-2013 at 03:17 PM..
Old 10-05-2013, 05:09 PM
Fire Giant

This is an excellent guide. Thank you for all the work you put into it.

The only suggestion I'd point out is that a Light or Neutral aligned priest should always, always level up in front of Kaladim if they're capable of getting there as there's tons of decaying skeletons / goblins to grind on. Going from levels 1 to 5 solely on every skeleton you can nab (with goblins in between) will net you about 9-12 full stacks of bone chips. A little over 10 stacks of bone chips is what's required to jump from level 5 to level 8 using the Gunlok Jure bone chip hand in quest in the paladin's guild in Kaladim.

Druids & clerics should always take advantage of this if they can to get Meditate by skipping the levels 5-7 bullcrap.
Closed Thread