Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2019, 07:41 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octopath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Update:

I have officially earned all my plat back and some!

More details to come this evening, thanks everyone
congrats! I'm glad the community helped you out .
Old 02-13-2019, 07:51 PM
Planar Protector

you had 76kpp to begin with

Do not feel sorry
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 02-13-2019, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

THATTA BOY
[51 Champion] Logue (Halfling)
Old 02-14-2019, 02:03 AM
Fire Giant

So I had 76k that I gave away to a guard. That was all my liquid plat at the time. So i stripped my toons and sold the couple items I had left. I ended up with about 31kpp. Big thanks to Boutik for giving me some tips on buying/selling in the tunnel efficiently. I kind of put my own spin on it and starting my journey. It wasn't easy. I got angry many times. I even, dare i say it, thought about quitting!

So being a member of Dial a Port as well, I ported people while sitting the tunnel. Basically hustled in any way I could to gather plat. I probably earned back 25% of my plat just from porting. Thank you to everyone who hooked me up on ports!

So in less than 2 months I finally did some math. 76k + 31k is 107kpp. I needed to be there to be where i was in the first place. Today I am looking at closer to 125kpp!

I wanted to shoot a shout-out to these fine folks :

Emevvi 1111p (tip for port)
Lasstlin 1684p (tip for port, also gave me some tips on being the best DaP'r i could be)
Shaokin 500p (tip for port)
Hanible 500p (randomly just opened trade while in tunnel!)
Arleigh (amazing person has helped me out in many ways in this journey!)
Priison (great dude, used me anytime he needed a item to find the item and deliver it to him.)

There are others I know and Im sorry if i left you out. I could have done a better job keeping up.

Thanks again everyone for the words of encouragement. Now I just need to somehow get the hell out of the tunnel. It's kind of a addiction that's going to be hard to break.
Old 02-14-2019, 02:32 AM
Sarnak

Oh nos!! I jus have all my plat to a guard! I also need tips on tunnel quest, and I'll port you too!

I'm glad you didn't give up. The story is painful, hilarious and a bit wholesome all at the same time. 76k to a guard.. You doofus..
Old 02-14-2019, 07:29 AM
Kobold

The weirdest thing is that guard still kept his job after receiving all that plat, wtf?!
Old 02-14-2019, 10:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The weirdest thing is that guard still kept his job after receiving all that plat, wtf?!
There should be an easter egg where if you give a guard 76k plat, he instantly changes into a Hawaiian shirt, shorts and flip flops and starts walking away.
Old 02-14-2019, 05:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There should be an easter egg where if you give a guard 76k plat, he instantly changes into a Hawaiian shirt, shorts and flip flops and starts walking away.
It would all be worth it if this happened
Closed Thread