Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 02-14-2019, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

Default Fall Damage not registering in some cases

I was in the Hole, on my level 1 rogue. I jumped off from the undead tower cliff to yael area and landed with zero damage. I only have 27hp and no safefall skill. I tried 4 times and was unable to kill myself from various cliff faces in the Hole (talking huge drops, was not using any FPS tricks).

Others are taking fall damage elsewhere, does this have something to do with recent changes? Is it unique to the Hole? to Rogues?

One thought is I had a true zero weight (no gear, no coin). Does that by-pass fall damage calculation somehow?

I know before patch, others even with high FPS were still taking some damage from those heights.
Old 02-14-2019, 05:00 PM
Planar Protector

I also tried zoning in from Paineel and dropping into the Hole from max height. Once I managed to kill myself for 54 dmg as a level 1, the other time I took 16 dmg. I did not employ any sort of 'tricks' as they are known such as looking up at the sky or whatever.

Seems a bit off?
Old 02-15-2019, 03:17 PM
Fire Giant

The day after the patch, I was logged into a level 1 Shaman Ogre in Oggok. I jumped from one of those 2nd level windows and it wiped out all my hitpoints and knocked me out. My flattened body was then floating/sliding all over the zone. When I would regen enough hitpoints to stand, it would knock me out again and continue with the sliding. After several minutes it dropped me at the guard tower with the fletching vendor near the entrance.