Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 10-08-2016, 11:22 PM
Sarnak

Default Befallen Event/Revamp Thread

This thread is for any and all data regarding the Primordial Malice takeover of Befallen that should occur on our server's timeline. I think possibly before Stonebrunt came? June 2001.

Here's what we have so far from Maximum's original thread (thank you!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximum
I recall on my server a time where Befallen was inhabited by dark elves. Was this just a GM Event, or was it a permanent revamp?

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=6694
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=6869
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=6659
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=6695
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=6877
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=6870
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=6868
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=6868

Was this just a GM Event? There are posts on Allakhazam from 2001 (as early as June, 2001) describing weapon drops. Does anyone know when the mobs were put in? I can't find specific patch notes on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipsqueak
Did a search for a shimmering ruby stiletto that someone referenced off one of those npcs. There's posts referring to a two week revamp relating to a group of dark elves in wc. Sounds like a gm story event that mixed up befallen for a short period. Would be neat to see it added to p99.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele

*The acolytes have performed the classhole summoning ritual.*

The revamp of Befallen seems to be part of an on-going set GM events and didn't spread out to all servers at once, but on a rolling basis as the GMs went around doing the event. Then some servers had the revamp taken away and reverted to the lowbie skeleton/rat version of Befallen, while others still had the DE infestation version. Some places report it as "Drow Infestation," "Death of Lanys," or "Malevolence." Lanys T'Vyl events. And also Malevolence.

Either it means they wanted each server to be its own dynamic world or they ran short on GMs/care to implement it evenly across all the servers.

https://web.archive.org/web/20011024....shtml?zone=23

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/z...3&p=2#comments

http://forums.evercrest.com/f/thread...Two_Thumbs_Up_

http://www.eqclerics.org/forums/show...light=befallen

Quote:
1.) Don't be fooled by the cons. Everything up top is easy green to my 30th. But on the third level the guardians and other DEs are mostly blue, they are not low blues either. Many are necros and can put a hurting on you with DoTs. One named hit me for 120 although now that i think about it, it might have been a backstab. As mentioned earlier, even at 57th every thing agros. We had a full group of 30ths and got into trouble a few times.

2.) Fast and erratic spawns. Spawn time is real quick. Also several times, out of nowhere we would get 2-3 spawns popping right on top of us.

3.) Funky pathing. Nothing too new here. Down on the 3rd level, stuff sometimes wont follow you but will turn around and run deeper in, agroing more.

4.) No keys!! There are no keys to the locked doors. Either they were left out intentionally to make rogues more attractive or was a mistake on Verant's part. This can make things very rough for CR due to the fast spawns and everything agroing.

5.) Pristine studded leather drops down on the 3rd level and is no-drop. Its slighty better than splitpaw hide (least the gloves where at ac:5, +2 wis, +10 mana (maybe +5)). It looks like tizmak/ulthork armor. Got a tunic for my druid, AC 14 and some other minor stats (no wis). Also got several 11/30 swords and a 8/30 dagger with minor +stats (both droppable).

6.) The franticness of the dungeon really adds to the excitement in my opinion. A very fun night for our group of 30ths.
We also know that the duration of the revamp varied from one server to the next. Can we find what the shortest and longest duration of the revamp were so our developers can have that information and use their discretion with it?

Also, I don't see any faction hits labelled on any of the mobs linked. Can we find out if they used Primordial Malice? We already have this faction and the hits for it (negative when raising Neriak factions) on P99 although I think we shouldn't, yet. Was it introduced with this event? Removed after it?

Please continue to post any relevant links/quotes so we can get this in.

@Telin and Nilbog: if there are certain specifics regarding this content that you need to make this happen briefly outline them here so we know what to prioritize.
Old 01-20-2017, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Bump.

Amax MNK / Amalgamax ROG / maximum
Begging (227)

EQ Map Archive (1,000+ images)
P99 WikiEQ Patch Chronology
Old 01-23-2017, 04:35 AM
Aviak

Yeah I believe I remember this revamp and I'm pretty certain it was on Stormhammer first, the premium pay server. At some point, a bunch of the Stormhammer premium stuff accidentally got pushed to the regular servers and people were losing their shit trying to get it. I remember Befallen and I think Lavastorm and some where else...maybe Trakanon Teeth? had new mobs that dropped good stuff.

I'd have to dig in deeper to find evidence. But based on the variation in the event stages (Some places report it as "Drow Infestation," "Death of Lanys," or "Malevolence." ), I'd suspect this is the premium content. That is a lot of new monsters and items, and different variations, for them to run for public for free. It makes more sense to me that these stages were meant to be linear and experienced over the course of a month. It accidentally got patched to live and when the servers started up, it spawned Befallen into a random stage.
Last edited by Zarcath; 01-23-2017 at 04:50 AM..
Old 01-14-2018, 08:44 PM
Planar Protector

Bumpus annualem

Begging (227)

Old 02-14-2019, 10:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bumpus annualem

Begging (227)

Old 06-16-2023, 05:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aalderon Crystafire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Originally Posted by Pipsqueak
Did a search for a shimmering ruby stiletto that someone referenced off one of those npcs. There's posts referring to a two week revamp relating to a group of dark elves in wc. Sounds like a gm story event that mixed up befallen for a short period. Would be neat to see it added to p99.
https://web.archive.org/web/20010816...cID=5916.topic

Quote:
Barrymore Yorke
Veteran
(7/7/01 11:02:33 am)

DE camps in West Commons?
Anyone know what's up with the DE camps in West Commons? They con indiff to me -- and considering I am ultra KOS to Neriak and its guards, that's kinda

interesting. Quest mobs of some kind, I suppose, but they didn't want to talk to me.

So I killed 'em.

Also noticed a neat new animation. As these DE's walked away from me when they got low on hp, they kinda staggered, leaned to the left, and held their hands to their

stomachs.

https://web.archive.org/web/20010803...cID=5827.topic

Quote:
Naele
Veteran
(6/28/01 9:55:13 am)

Befallen and WC
Heard there was a restocking of befallen and several new camps of Dark Elves (Yaa!!) have apeared in west commons.
anyone checked that out, or noticed other changes?

Naele Shadowslayer
53 Reaverette
Affliction
Quote:
Elan
Veteran
(6/28/01 11:24:48 am)
Re: Befallen and WC
Well, I've been in Befallen. Being level 34 I'm not gonna get experience obviously, was just curious as to what was in there. The mobs are very Mistmoorish now, lots of

Dark Elves, all green to me. Some new undead as well, one of which was blue.
Even though these mobs are kinda low level, I made more plat yesterday than I have ever

made in a single day. I heard about the dark elf camps in WC, haven't checked them out yet, was in Befallen most of the time.
Loyal Paladin follower of Erollisi Marr. (Which makes me a Paladin of Love. Hear that Barry White playing in the background? Yeah you know what I'm talking about.)
Quote:
Kinzix
Veteran
(6/28/01 11:53:34 am)
Dark elves in WC are 25ish +/-.

Befallen has received alot of low/mid level loot that is no drop, like a veil that has 10 cha, + other stats, a nice cleric mace, to name a few.

Things like to aggro. (naturally)

3rd level seems to be the "quest" level.

Chick on the 3rd level doesn't attack but can be killed. Has a crap load of hps though.

Kinzix Kryx'Vkahl
Children of Darkness
Teir'dal Elementalist
*DECEASED*
Quote:
Kinzix
Veteran
(6/28/01 12:17:42 pm)
The Newspapers also hint towards a return of Lanys.

One of her flunkies is in Befallen at least, could be worth investigating.
Kinzix Kryx'Vkahl
Children of Darkness
Teir'dal Elementalist
*DECEASED*
Quote:
Terek IH
Veteran
(6/28/01 12:27:09 pm)
Many dark elves and some half elves in befallen named Servant of T`Vyl or Guardian of T`Vyl. Seems only LRodd and the Commander zombie are the only mobs who

stayed (maybe Boobin too, didn't see him though).

That chick on the third floor can be hailed. She seems to be a prisoner but I've been unable to find a key.
Quote:
Kamakasi Battlemaster
Veteran
(6/28/01 1:42:32 pm)
I spent some time last night killing everything that I found. So far all mid to low level stuff, Alot was even No Drop. The girl in the corner that is chianed can be killed???

Me and 3 other Fast ass Meelers spent about 5-8 Minutes beating on here and did not seem to move. Some of the NPC's have HT that hits for 121.

As for WC I killed spawns near Kith NP. I killed the ones at the Camp near EC zone and they were NP. When I went back their a second time to kill, this one actually

had me down enough that I hade to zone. He was VERY green to me, I could beat the crap outta him (Very Little Misses) but he actually had some nasty nukes. Actually

got me for 220+, and a 176. All other nukes seemed to be about 75. '

In befallen their is a ton of Cracked staffs, Bronze, FS deeper in, and many other common drops. I filled up twice and was able to make 100pp+ easy. Nice zone for

pharming for some pocket cash.

Over all It was fun as hell. This should be a sweet new spot for lowbies to get some Dungen exp.

Kamakasi Battlemaster
Drunken Dwarf Warrior
Meat Shield for Pax Familla
:rollin
Quote:
Vanje
Visitor
(6/28/01 3:12:29 pm)
The only faction hit in befallen is to inhabitants of befallen. I didnt attemtp to kill any of the WC dark elves as they were indifferent to me.

~Vanje
Quote:
Elan
Veteran
(6/28/01 4:03:12 pm)
The chained lady got killed today, took about 15 to 20 people almost a real time hour to do it. All she dropped was a Blackened Wand and Gossamer Pants. Hardly

worth the effort. No faction hits either.
Loyal Paladin follower of Erollisi Marr. (Which makes me a Paladin of Love. Hear that Barry White playing in the background? Yeah you know what I'm talking about.)
Quote:
Terek IH
Veteran
(6/28/01 8:36:31 pm)
She ain't supposed to be killed. She's most likely part of a quest. Like give her a key or something.
Old 06-16-2023, 02:35 PM
Sarnak

Thumbs up

Great work my friend! Would be great to see something like this on P99 eventually if possible. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-30-2023, 10:58 AM
Planar Protector

https://web.archive.org/web/20030606...ne=26&start=25

Quote:
Who Are These Guys? Reply...
Posted @ Thu, Oct 18th 12:08 PM 2001
By: mdharper
2 posts
Score: Decent [3.00]
Ten 55+ level cons showed up on track for me today. I found them in a walled off area I never noticed before in the back of the lobe behind Zazamoukh near neg2000 pos2000. The names were as follows: Archon Mardeus N'Vidi, Kahaptra Z'Tet, Aesha L'Rei, Captain L'Rei, Versundi the Belligerant, Kovren Niseres, Risalis Arnilion, Navariz Tas'Rel, Tyazia D'Auro, Swayan Atharis, and level 39-51 con Acolyte Xiari Vilyr with pet. The few I could visually con from a very distant rise scowled at my Wood Elf Druid. Anyone have any information on these fellows?
Quote:
3 Replies
RE: Who Are These Guys? Reply...
Posted @ Wed, Nov 28th 1:15 PM 2001
By: Sslythr
Scholar
64 posts
Score: Decent [3.26]
I was playing around on Test with Project M. I was a lizard man in RM, and I'd remembered seeing these guys on my main char, but since I was KOS didn't check them out. Since I was a mob, I had nothing to lose, so went down there they were aprehensive, so didn't attack.

The weird thing is that, when I finally had enough of that mob I attacked one of them, I couldn't hit it at all, but it didn't attack back, I tried it to several of them and none attacked back. My last step was when I attacked one that had a pet, the mob didn't attack me, but the pet did. Has anyone tried attacking them with a real PC? Or walked in there while KOS?
Quote:
0 Replies
They are primordial malice trainers who also have a quest (b Reply...
Posted @ Sun, Nov 18th 2:57 AM 2001
By: natsuko
563 posts
Score: Good [3.65]

They are on primordial malice faction and started off glower dubious to my dark elf of innoruuk.

She raised them to amiable killing dorn(nro) and gix(wc) a lot. Dorn and gix's factions are a bit different now and they raise Primordial malice when dying. She got dorn and gix down to indiff and apprehensive from amiable, then malice was amiable when she went back.

Archon is the cleric trainer, the others are other trainers. They are all red to a level 55 except for Xiari Vilyr who is blue. Archon was conned by someone 60 and he is at least level 63.

Captain L'rei gives a quest to take a note to Acolyte xiari Vilyr, the mage lady in the fbr with a pet. He just says Xiari Vilyr though, as does the note. You give the note to her and there is a fanfaire but no faction or anything and she gives you another note to take to izera in south ro.

At first, you did not even get the note from Xiari to give to Izera in south ro (though she mentioned it) I wrote in to the developer's board on the everquest site about this as I'm sure many others did. After the halloween events, she started actually giving you the note to give to izera.

However, the quest is still broken at that point. You give the note to Izera in sro (moves between the druid and wiz portal things there and a bit beyond, dark elf in velious chain looking texture with blue bottom hanging out (she is so naughty!) ) and she makes no response/gives no faction/gives you anything else/etc. So its broke at that point still.

I also wrote in to verant about it being broke at that point.
Quote:
Hi hi LA~
0 Replies
Posted @ Sat, Oct 20th 11:43 AM 2001
By: Anonymous
Score: Default [2.00]
All I can tell you is that they are or were related to the Lanys T'Vvyl (sp??) / Child of Hate story, that saw the overhaul of Befallen for a few short weeks. As a dark elf I was able to speak with them. Many (all in fact bar the Captain) are in fact guild trainers. The Captain spoke of my "sacrificing my eternal soul to the return of our dark lady" (Lanys). These are members of the Primordial Malice. Some of you may have noticed faction hits against them. They want you to give up the worship of Innoruuk. In favour of what I'm not very clear on since it was laid out in the newspapers over the last several months, and I can hardly remember a word of it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
1 Replies
Posted @ Wed, Oct 24th 1:40 AM 2001
By: Anonymous
Score: Default [2.00]

My dark elf cleric of innoruuk was glower dubious to them. I have remembered primordial malice hits but can't remember where, and they say they are primordial malice.

Evidently my faction is not high enough since two people near the captain say to talk to him but he disses me when hailing. He says the same thing when I say

"what dark lady?"

So that is evidently a key word if faction is higher with him?
Old 06-30-2023, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

https://web.archive.org/web/20011224...html?zstrat=26

Quote:
DE camp Reply... By: anime,
1 posts
Posted @ Wed, Oct 10th 1:55 AM 2001 Score: Decent[3.00]
[Tue Oct 09 23:16:45 2001] You say, 'Hail, Tyazia D`Auro'
[Tue Oct 09 23:16:45 2001] Tyazia D`Auro briefly studies Astinus before giving a faint nod of indifferent acknowledgement, 'I see nothing of the Malice within you, Erudite, for it is most apparent that you remain deaf still. Though perhaps. . . just perhaps that deafness can be rendered though there is only one way to know for certain. Captain Lrei shall run you through the trials, should you wish to emerge from the bliss of blinding ignorance to a more invigorating truth.'
[Tue Oct 09 23:17:39 2001] You say, 'Hail, Navariz Tas`Rel'
[Tue Oct 09 23:17:39 2001] Navariz Tas`Rel nods their head deeply in a polite and well-mannered greeting, 'Greetings, Astinus . Welcome to the temple of the Primordial Malice. I see that the call has yet to find you, but do not allow this to discourage you from seeking a greater understanding and acceptance into our most devout of ways. The call will come when you are prepared to listen for it. Until then, seek our Captain, for he shall guide you in our ways if you so choose to seek them.'
[Tue Oct 09 23:18:22 2001] You say, 'Hail, Acolyte Xjari V`Iyr'
[Tue Oct 09 23:18:35 2001] You say, 'Hail, Archon Mardeus N`Vidi'
[Tue Oct 09 23:18:35 2001] Archon Mardeus N`Vidi narrows his eyes in a very quick and brief study of Astinus , his bitterly emotionless demeanor unchanged as he speaks in a calm, dark tone, 'We are not impressed by your presumptuous behavior, outsider. The arrogant and obtuse are blindly bold to approach the anointed Archon when the Malice that he governs has yet to find it suitable for a grant of trust. Both characteristics that you have exampled are unwelcome in our domain. Move along, Astinus . Continue your search for the Call in modesty and obedience. Perhaps then you may find yourself at our service in due time.'
[Tue Oct 09 23:18:43 2001] You say, 'Hail, Aeska L`Rei'
[Tue Oct 09 23:18:43 2001] Aeska L`Rei says ''You have yet to gain the trust of the Primordial Malice to proceed any further into our midst. Continue your search, outsider. If the Malice is present within your heart, the Call will reach you.'
[Tue Oct 09 23:18:51 2001] You say, 'Hail, Versundi the Belligerant'
[Tue Oct 09 23:18:51 2001] Versundi the Belligerant releases a long, guttural hiss at Astinus before violently snaps his teeth, the wretched sound of his jagged bone tearing through your ears and thrusting your attentions into an immediate, instinctual fear that echoes the voiceless words to throb in your mind, 'I sense nothing of the call within you, Astinus . Leave this place and return only when the Call has bade you do so.'
[Tue Oct 09 23:19:08 2001] You say, 'Hail, Sorayan Atharis'
[Tue Oct 09 23:19:08 2001] Sorayan Atharis briefly studies Astinus before giving a faint nod of indifferent acknowledgement, 'I see nothing of the Malice within you, Erudite, for it is most apparent that you remain deaf still. Though perhaps. . . just perhaps that deafness can be rendered though there is only one way to know for certain. Captain Lrei shall run you through the trials, should you wish to emerge from the bliss of blinding ignorance to a more invigorating truth.'
[Tue Oct 09 23:19:24 2001] You say, 'Hail, Kahaptra Z`Tet'
[Tue Oct 09 23:19:24 2001] Kahaptra Z`Tet briefly studies Astinus before giving a faint nod of indifferent acknowledgement, 'I see nothing of the Malice within you, Erudite, for it is most apparent that you remain deaf still. Though perhaps. . . just perhaps that deafness can be rendered though there is only one way to know for certain. Captain Lrei shall run you through the trials, should you wish to emerge from the bliss of blinding ignorance to a more invigorating truth.'
[Tue Oct 09 23:19:31 2001] You say, 'Hail, Kovren Niseres'
[Tue Oct 09 23:19:32 2001] Kovren Niseres raises a brow lightly as they eye Astinus , clearly unimpressed, 'You are unknown to us, Erudite, though perhaps there is some potential that the call will find you. Go now, outsider, and continue your little existence. Only when the call has pierced the very essence of your being shall you be embraced to us.'
[Tue Oct 09 23:20:12 2001] You say, 'Hail, Captain L`Rei'
[Tue Oct 09 23:20:12 2001] Captain L`Rei narrows his eyes sharply to the Erudite standing before him, his lip giving a gentle curl of his unveiled irritation. 'By your abrupt and careless approach, I see that you have yet to become acquainted with the ways of the [Primordial Malice]. Such an offense shall be disregarded by an outsider only once, and be grateful that it was I and not [his grace] to whom you presented such audacity.'
[Tue Oct 09 23:21:03 2001] You say, 'what is Primordial Malice'
[Tue Oct 09 23:21:04 2001] Captain L`Rei releases the soft hint of irritation from his features and briefly waves an armored hand toward the camp. 'We are the Primordial Malice. A group of loyal servants dedicated to the [restoration of our Dark Lady], Lanys T'Vyl, and the preservation of her irreplaceable glory through the burning spite that binds our loyalty. Though we are few when compared to our enemy and this small temple is all we have retained after the Dark Lady's loss, our faith and the strength of our blades are not to be trifled with.'
[Tue Oct 09 23:22:13 2001] You say, 'his Grace ?'
[Tue Oct 09 23:22:13 2001] Captain L`Rei says ''The Archon, Mardeus N'Vidi, is our sovereign leader. He is the one who gathered us when Innoruuk condemned the Dark Lady. However, you are an outsider to us and it would not be wise to approach him. He is our loyalty, our faith, our distrust, and the voice of Malice.'
[Tue Oct 09 23:23:18 2001] You say, 'restoration of our Dark lady ?'
[Tue Oct 09 23:23:18 2001] Captain L`Rei smirks darkly from the corner of his lips and shakes his head gently. 'Such information is not privileged to outsiders. However, you seem to retain some interest in us and given our numbers and the [Call of Malice] that guides us, we are always willing to extend our sermon to those who would heed the call. Perhaps you would be of a mind to attempt to [prove yourself to our ranks] and in turn for your success, devotion, and sacrifices. . . the call may seek you.'
[Tue Oct 09 23:24:22 2001] You say, 'what is the call of malice ?'
[Tue Oct 09 23:24:23 2001] Captain L`Rei closes his eyes and bows his head briefly as if in recognition of something sacred before quickly returning his eye to (players name). 'The Call is not for my voice to speak, nor is it for your ears to receive. When and if the Call beckons, you shall know it as no other.'
[Tue Oct 09 23:25:18 2001] You say, 'I would like to prove myself to your ranks'
[Tue Oct 09 23:25:18 2001] Captain L`Rei says ''We shall judge your actions as they come to us, Astinus . Seek out Xjari V'Iyr within the camp and give her this letter. It is my recommendation for your trials.'
[Tue Oct 09 23:26:22 2001] Acolyte Xjari V`Iyr reads quickly through the note before nodding sharply to Astinus . 'Well then, I see you have caught the eye of the Captain's recruitment. You are most fortunate to be considered for these trials, outsider. However, do not think for a moment that your collective tasks will be of any ease. Take this message to Izera N'Kar. She can be found in the southern desert during the evening hours. She will provide further commands as to your duties. And mind her well, outsider, for she is equally as deadly with her poisoned dagger as she is knowledgeable in her art.'

anyone got info of this?
bugged quest
https://web.archive.org/web/20030616...ne=72&mob=8639

Quote:
Bestiary - Versundi the Belligerent

No image available
Send image
Area Rathe Mountains
Level 61
Class GM Necromancer
Breed Skeleton
https://web.archive.org/web/20011121...e/rathe15.html

17:05:54 Nov 21, 2001

Quote:
>Hail, Captain L`Rei

Captain L`Rei narrows his eyes sharply to the Ogre standing before him, his lip giving a gentle curl of his unveiled irritation.

'By your abrupt and careless approach, I see that you have yet to become acquainted with the ways of the [Primordial Malice].
Such an offense shall be disregarded by an outsider only once, and be grateful that it was I and not [his grace] to whom you presented such audacity.

Captain L`Reiは、あなたが突然目の前に立った事が不快なようである。

「あなたが突然私に話し掛けるという事は、まだ[Primordial Malice]の法を知らないようだ。
このような行為は通常許されるものではないが、まぁ私の顔に免じて今回の件は[猶予]としてお こう。

>What his grace?

'The Archon, Mardeus N'Vidi, is our sovereign leader.
He is the one who gathered us when Innoruuk condemned the Dark Lady.
However, you are an outsider to us and it would not be wise to approach him.
He is our loyalty, our faith, our distrust, and the voice of Malice.'

「The Archon, Mardeus N'Vidiは我々のリーダーである。
彼は Innoruukにより迫害された暗黒の女王の残党を集めた人である。
しかしながら、あなたは我々にとって部外者である。そして彼に近づく事は賢明ではない。
彼は我々の忠誠、我々の信頼、我々のMaliceの声である。」

>What is Primordial Malice?

Captain L`Rei releases the soft hint of irritation from his features and briefly waves an armored hand toward the camp.

'We are the Primordial Malice.
A group of loyal servants dedicated to the [restoration of our Dark Lady], Lanys T'Vyl, and the preservation of her irreplaceable glory through the burning spite that binds our loyalty.
Though we are few when compared to our enemy and this small temple is all we have retained after the Dark Lady's loss, our faith and the strength of our blades are not to be trifled with.'

Captain L`Reiは苛立ちを隠すかのように手を振り上げて説明する。

「我々はPrimordial Maliceである。
[我々の暗黒の女王の復活]に尽くす忠実なグループ、Lanys T'Vylとその栄光を守るものだ。
暗黒の女王亡き後、まだまだ我々の敵と比べて小さな寺院だが、その力を侮ってはいけない」

>What restoration of our Dark Lady?

Captain L`Rei smirks darkly from the corner of his lips and shakes his head gently.

'Such information is not privileged to outsiders.
However, you seem to retain some interest in us and given our numbers and the [Call of Malice] that guides us, we are always willing to extend our sermon to those who would heed the call.
Perhaps you would be of a mind to attempt to [prove yourself to our ranks] and in turn for your success, devotion, and sacrifices. . . the call may seek you.'

Captain L`Reiが薄気味悪い笑みを浮かべる。

「このような情報は秘密ではない。
しかし、あなたは我々に対して何らかの興味を持っているように思われる。
そして我々は[Maliceのお告げ]を聞こうとする者を尊重する。
多分あなたはそうしようと思っているのだろう。そうであるなら[我々の仲間になる証明]をするよう求めるか もしれない。」

>What Call of Malice?

Captain L`Rei closes his eyes and bows his head briefly as if in recognition of something sacred before quickly returning his eye to (players name).

'The Call is not for my voice to speak, nor is it for your ears to receive.
When and if the Call beckons, you shall know it as no other.'

Captain L`Reiは目を閉じて、そして神聖な何かの祈りをする。

「お告げは私の声ではない、同様にそれは受け取るべきあなたの耳のためでもない。
いつか知る事となろう。」

>I prove myself to our ranks

'We shall judge your actions as they come to us, Xxxxx .
Seek out Xjari V'Iyr within the camp and give her this letter.
It is my recommendation for your trials.'

「我々はあなたの行動を審査するであろう。
キャンプの中にいるXjari V'Iyrを探し、彼女にこの手紙を与えなさい。
それはあなたの審査のための私の推薦状である。」

・Captain L`Rei's Recommendation

を受け取ります。

これを同じCampにいるAcolyte Xjari V`Iyrに渡します。

(Acolyte Xjari V`Iyr)
Acolyte Xjari V`Iyr reads quickly through the note before nodding sharply to Xxxxx .

'Well then, I see you have caught the eye of the Captain's recruitment.
You are most fortunate to be considered for these trials, outsider.
However, do not think for a moment that your collective tasks will be of any ease.
Take this message to Izera N'Kar.
She can be found in the southern desert during the evening hours.
She will provide further commands as to your duties.
And mind her well, outsider, for she is equally as deadly with her poisoned dagger as she is knowledgeable in her art.'

Acolyte Xjari V`Iyrは急いでメモに目を通す。

「どうやらCaptainはあなたに目を付けたようですね。
あなたは幸運にも部外者ながらこの試練に挑戦できるのです。
しかしながら、一瞬でもこの仕事が簡単だと思ってはいけない。
このメッセージをIzera N'Karのところに持って行きなさい。
彼女は夕方に南の砂漠で見つけることができる。
彼女はあなたの任務についてそれ以上の命令を与えるだろう。
そして彼女には注意しなさい。なぜなら彼女は毒の知識や技に長けています。」

Questが壊れているのか何ももらえません。

但しSouthRoに実際Izera N`KarというDELFはいるようです。

(情報募集中)
Old 06-30-2023, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

https://web.archive.org/web/20020102...6110&mode=show

Quote:
Izera N'Kar
[Subscribe to this document]

Click Here for Image
*Note: Registered users will automatically have the image displayed

[Original Image] Image #1
Beast Name:
Izera N'Kar Location:
Southern Ro
Known Level Range:
55 / 55
Quest Related: No
Magic Caster: No
Faction Hits:
Unknown (couldnt damage her) Loot:
Unknown
Description
Female Dark Elf, Class unknown. Despite hitting her with all the dots a Lvl 55 Druid could muster plus at least 10 casts of ES Vambracers... no hp loss. Didn't hit back either!?! The Guy in the back of the screenshot can verify to this... he is a monk and really whacked her.. still nothing
Submitted by: Murril Merryweather
Quote:
Submited by: Adamantia On: 11/28/2001 6:59:14 AM Rank: worst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 best
She is new yes, but not from commons or karana's or whatever the one top post suggested. She is part of the Primordial Malice, the new group in Rathe Mountains. She, and others like her, are trying to restore the Dark One that Innorruk cast out. She is part of a quest that I know of where you have to take her a message. I have yet to deliver the message as I have yet to find her.

The Primordial Malice can be found in Rathe Mountains in the section below where the HG's are infamous for being at. Go south into the very southern entrance, and follow the west wall. You will come to it and see.

Adamantia
34 Enchantress on the Fennin Ro Server
Quote:
Submited by: Sorni On: 11/19/2001 9:54:02 PM Rank: worst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 best
I saw her a few weeks ago, and thought I would check her out. May be her cause is unemplemented. I used my DE mask, and my faction song, and got her up to amiable, and she still said the same thing as when I was dubious.

Sorni
30 bard
Terris Thule
Quote:
Submited by: Bloggs Blackacre On: 11/12/2001 5:57:40 AM Rank: worst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 best
Recently, since 10-31-01, I have seen this NPC (or her sister, I have to double check the name) on my tracking screen in East Karana. I can never actually find her, no matter how fast I move. I think she may be invis when she is visiting EK, but I tried to find her with See Invis on, and no luck.

From what I can tell, she spawns in EK every few minutes or so, then despawns within a few minutes.

I am surprised to learn that she is also showing up in Ro. Would be interested to learn more...
Quote:
Submited by: Dhrown Alone (Brell) On: 11/10/2001 2:58:47 AM Rank: worst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 best
Well, seems she's some kind of new addition? I get the idea she arrived there around when the DE's in WC arrived and that whole Lanys thing was going on. I've played this game for over a year now and never saw here prior, but these previous posts would also indicate she's new.
I saw her with my DE Rogue (Bristlebane follower), who she was dubious to. She said something like, "...studies you, clearly unimpressed as she pats the dagger at her side. 'You better go, (my name here) as I dont need Dark Elf flesh now. leave before i change my mind.' She was standing on a sand dune by the wooded area of S Ro, not equipped as I could tell.
So she doesnt attack, eh? Sounds like a great PC to practice Begging and PickPockets on... perhaps even skill raising! Just a thought. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Submited by: Kamiccolo On: 11/2/2001 10:30:44 AM Rank: worst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 best
I also have seen this Izera N'Kar.... i was with 5 of my Guild friends i am lvl 40 rogue and i had a lvl 59 Pally, 51 necro, 52 Druid, 55 Cleric, 55Warrior, and we inflicted more then 10,000 Damage to this lady.. her HP's Didn't Budge, and she didn't attack us either.

Kamiccolo Freakilo {Order Of Draconis)
XEV server Level 40 Rogue
Quote:
Submited by: Fancee On: 10/25/2001 1:47:55 AM Rank: worst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 best
Okay...I also have seen her on my Hfl Druid and DE Cleric..she was KOS to my druid, dubious to my DE. When hailed she pretty much told me to leave her alone. I did not try to fight her though...since she conned yellow to my 53 Cleric...didn't wanna have to rez myself. Came here trying to find out if she's for a quest or something. Interesting note though. About 3 days ago she was naked. Today she had the armor on that the pic shows. Maybe they are currently working on what to do with her? *shrug* I would appreciate any info on her as well...it's bugging the s**t out of me!! :P
Quote:
Submited by: Vurtrue On: 10/17/2001 10:42:18 AM Rank: worst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 best
Lol, I tried to look this girl up on everlore and she wasn't listed so I added her to the bestiary and it didn't get added, this was like 2 days ago, oh well. When I seen this chick on the MT sever in South Ro, she was naked and I was kos to her so I didn't get close. She coned yellow to me at 53, thats all I know.

Vurtrue Dragoonpanzer
53 Pally
Quote:
Submited by: Sheance On: 10/16/2001 9:40:10 PM Rank: worst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 best
yeah i know what you mean this is weird.

I saw her when i zoned into druid ring. Knowing sro quite well i didnt find her familiar so i went to investigate and there she was getting hit by another druid and a mage. I thought what the hell and i nuked her few times, (did no dmg btw) and she wouldnt attack me back. BTW she has ALOT of HP and a MAD REGEN. I got a friend to Hail her that wasnt kos and she said she needed some kind of flesh. Anyone know anything else about her, post it here.

Thanks

Sheance Lionwar
50 Druid
Veeshan Server