Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2018, 08:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wow horror click liveleak tier
Old 11-19-2018, 09:54 AM
Banned

John Oliver did a show on authoritarianism and said Trump and conservatives are authoritarians

These are his 3 rules for authoritarianism:

So... Let me point this out.

1. Demonstrating your strengths with parades.
2. Demonizing your enemies.
3. Dismantling institution.

Democrats:

1. Demonstrating their strength by having protests across the country regularly.

CHECK

2. Demonizing "fly over states" and "raycist" "not empathetic" conservatives

CHECK

3. Dismantling institutions. Get rid of the Bill of Rights and freedom of Speech get rid of the second amendment and your right to protect yourself from the government get rid of your sovereignty.

Hmm
Old 11-19-2018, 10:15 AM
Banned

a wholesome and healthy kid's show on YouTube
Old 11-19-2018, 10:21 AM
Planar Protector

1. A civilian protest is a little different than a military parade in terms of ordinance and a few other key areas.

2. Calling someone racist isn’t quite the same as the leader of our country saying this group of people is why Americans can’t get jobs or calling journalism fake because it isn’t complimentary.

3. As far as I know, free speech still exists, but the EPA might not for much longer.
Last edited by Cecily; 11-19-2018 at 10:26 AM..
Old 11-19-2018, 10:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. A civilian protest is a little different than a military parade in terms of ordinance and a few other key areas.

2. Calling someone racist isn’t quite the same as the leader of our country saying this group of people is why Americans can’t get jobs or calling journalism fake because it isn’t complimentary.

3. As far as I know, free speech still exists, but the EPA might not for much longer.
1. Having hordes of people dressed in red and black, attacking anyone who differs from them and attacking people from peacefully assembling is authoritarian.

2. Trump isn't saying that. Nice strawman. However, Leftists are asking if they should use violence against conservatives.

3. Free Speech exists because Conservatives fight for it. Leftists want to regress back into the 5th century where wrong think and opinions mean jail time.

This recent study found that Leftists are just as likely to be dogmatic Authoritarians as those on the Right.

The fact that only the Right gets painted as Authoritarian is absurd and that should worry you.
Old 11-19-2018, 10:36 AM
Sarnak

I'll bet anyone 10,000 platinum that the EPA will still exist by the time Trump leaves office.
Old 11-19-2018, 10:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll bet anyone 10,000 platinum that the EPA will still exist by the time Trump leaves office.
Trump is gonna install an ex-coal lobbyist as head of the EPA. You’re probably right about the agency still existing. Not sure about the environment.
Old 11-19-2018, 10:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump is gonna install an ex-coal lobbyist as head of the EPA. You’re probably right about the agency still existing. Not sure about the environment.
The agency and environment will still exist.
Old 11-19-2018, 11:03 AM
Banned

^^ automated autism and industrial pollution with no regard to regulation at a national level.
Old 11-19-2018, 11:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
3. Dismantling institutions. Get rid of the Bill of Rights and freedom of Speech get rid of the second amendment and your right to protect yourself from the government get rid of your sovereignty.
I hold allegiance to neither "conservative" nor "liberals". This is absurd. If you really think that people on the "other side" want this then you're living in a strange headspace, and I implore you to reconsider your humanity.
Closed Thread