Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2019, 07:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agreed should be 55+ as well though
you have to be 51+ to do the quest.
Old 02-11-2019, 07:19 PM
Sarnak

agreed!
Old 02-11-2019, 07:28 PM
Planar Protector

So far it appears that everyone that isn't AFK is on board with a roll. Awesome!

-Mcoy
Old 02-11-2019, 07:34 PM
Sarnak

Agreed
Old 02-11-2019, 07:36 PM
Planar Protector

This isnt even the bottleneck you guys its angry goblin lmao

Nerds
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 02-11-2019, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

Have to start somewhere - only a couple people have made it past this part so best to establish the agreement early. The angry hasn't even spawned a second time yet has it?

-Mcoy
Old 02-11-2019, 08:02 PM
Planar Protector

Let me give a bad idea - insta charm with strings on spawn to make lots of friends!
Old 02-11-2019, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

Full disclosure: I'm 100% pro-roll. But if you really want this to happen, history shows that this thread is pointless. No forum poll (what this is, more or less) has every done anything in-game in the entire history of this project (or at least not as long as I've been here).

Scout roll did not happen in the forums. People proposed the idea in the forum, but it wasn't until everyone went from clicking, to some rolls, to lots of rolls, to everyone except a few freaks rolling, before the staff made it a rule.

If Rogean liked inflicting rules on the player base he would have given us rotations years ago, and saved him and the staff countless hours of wasted time. But he didn't: he's stayed neutral, "above it all", and never added rules to the server unless he had to or unless the players created a consensus.

I mean who knows: Rogean is human and he could have a change of heart tomorrow. But if he acts the same way he's acted for the past decade, and I think he will, the only way to make a roll happen is in-game. The only thing posting here can possibly do is push people to roll in-game, but it's that rolling, not the posting, that will get us a rule.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-11-2019, 08:21 PM
Sarnak

Angry Goblin too should be a roll. Agreed?
Old 02-11-2019, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

We're down to just 1 AFK person remaining that hasn't joined the ranks of the roll crowd...

-Mcoy
Closed Thread