Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2018, 02:44 AM
Planar Protector

Naw. Your externals are a reflection of the inside in a big way. I saw a sad, angry, sullen fuck in that picture and that was 100% accurate. 3 months in and I'm already WAY happier with who I see in the mirror. I'm motivated this time and I think it's going to work out... somehow. Goal is to be full time by 35. Gives me ~15 months. Fingers crossed I end up sorta pretty in a couple years.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Now
Old 01-30-2018, 03:07 AM
Planar Protector

That's great Cecily! Another reason to really focus now is it won't get easier as you get older. I know it's redundant saying this, but now is really the time to stay the course.

I am not shitting you, I always heard people talk about age this age that, and prior to 40 I really believed it was bullshit, that age was just a number... But when I hit 40 considerable changes occurred physically speaking haha.

Once I hit 40, recovering from injuries was noticeably harder, MORE injuries occured when I carelessly exercised, and losing extra weight became way harder as my metabolism REALLY slowed.

These are good reasons to stay focused and make it happen now and not procrastinate, besides the fact you will feel better AND look better sooner than later!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-30-2018, 03:30 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_troll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
doable. strongly advise bigleague investment of effort into relocation. You may refer to my diet plan, described in the nonbinary posters group. I also have been systematically optimizing my skincare regimen but too nascent to share quite yet; estimate 3 months
skincare = use products you can safely eat, especially around ur face

my go-to's as a dryskin fag are
-almond/coconut oil. coconut works better but leaves that oxidized coconut smell for a while, not super pleasant. almond oil makes gr8 lube if you're on that #norubber gang shit. neither one's a bad choice for hair oil either, bonus.
-whatever unscented lotion has the least ingredients. same one for face and body. you shouldn't need a different one if you use unscented, low ingredient. cerave unscented's the best ur gonna find at ur average non hippy drugstore prolly.
-whatever balmy lip moisturizer has the least ingredients. must be non waxy.
- vaseline (lips/psoriasis areas)

keep it simple and keep air off stuff that's gonna dry out (what vaseline's 4)
Last edited by Xaanka; 01-30-2018 at 03:42 AM..
Old 01-30-2018, 04:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I eat 100 grams of protein a day and put on 30 lbs of muscle in the last 8 months. Went from 5'10" 160 lbs to 5'10" 188. My body fat % dropped down to 16% as well
For obvious reasons a good way to cut down on body fat is packing on muscle. Besides the fact that it requires you to put in work to pack on that much muscle, muscle burns more calories than fat, even at rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where is Mead he usually has good input on weight training.
I've been working a bunch of days. Going on a snowboarding trip at the end of this week so I'll be spotty. I'll try my best to keep up and contribute.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 01-30-2018, 04:15 AM
Planar Protector

I ran across a solid deadlift program for people looking to increase their deadlift gains

https://www.t-nation.com/training/si...adlift-program

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 01-30-2018, 04:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I ran across a solid deadlift program for people looking to increase their deadlift gains

https://www.t-nation.com/training/si...adlift-program
This is a serious powerlifting guide to incorporate deadlifts. Low rep heavy weight.

I never did this type of routine and even now prefer calisthenics over weights more than ever.

I do have weights at home but only barbell/Dumbbells for curls and shoulder exercises which I have been slacking on all winter and not doing. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What exercises do you do for core strength, anything without weights?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-30-2018, 04:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a serious powerlifting guide to incorporate deadlifts. Low rep heavy weight.

I never did this type of routine and even now prefer calisthenics over weights more than ever.

I do have weights at home but only barbell/Dumbbells for curls and shoulder exercises which I have been slacking on all winter and not doing. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What exercises do you do for core strength, anything without weights?
I completely agree. I was just posting for someone looking for these types of goals.

One of the simplest things you can do for core that doesn't take a lot of time is the p99 ab ripper x video. 16 minutes of your time minus pre stretch. You can find it free or just download it and play it from pc or laptop.

https://www.vidivodo.com/p90x-ab-ripper-x

I agree with their recommendation of only doing it 3 times a week max.

Last edited by Mead; 01-30-2018 at 04:43 AM..
Old 01-30-2018, 06:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ALL HAIL PATRIAM, KING OF THE MANLETS
Haha i legit lol'ed at this post

Yeah thank God my sons are 6'1" and 6'0". Being sub 6 feet is pretty lame at times
Old 01-30-2018, 06:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This was my purchase this morning after eating Jack N the Box.

Don't worry about the protein, bros. I have a lot of whey powders and frozen chicken meat and turkey paste and fish back at home

(plz notice the 5 types of cream - butter - ice cream - heavy cream - milk cream - sour cream)

Don’t mind the beer. That’s just for guests.

Old 01-30-2018, 06:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Don’t mind the beer. That’s just for guests.
Yeah this is way better than jack in the box

I'm still triggered that high IQ adults eat fast food. You guys really needed to be raised Protestant. No mistakes or "taking a day off mentality" is acceptable