Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2017, 11:50 AM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] yikes - D.A.R.E to stay off RMT
Old 07-19-2017, 01:12 PM
Fire Giant

There's a thread on the Live forums about someone spawning real Miragul only to be out-dps'd by a different guild. Apparently you are allowed do that even on quest mobs someone else spawned. Lunacy.
Old 07-19-2017, 01:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallanor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's a thread on the Live forums about someone spawning real Miragul on Agnarr only to be out-dps'd by a different guild. Apparently you are allowed to do race even on quest mobs someone else spawned using expensive/difficult to obtain quest items. Lunacy.
Old 07-19-2017, 01:13 PM
Fire Giant

Oh God, RNF nooooo. Thought I was editing. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-19-2017, 01:17 PM
Banned

was prismaticshop swish dodging his forum ban?
Old 07-19-2017, 02:48 PM
Banned

glad i don't know who viscere is, but glad that prismaticshop, creator of multiple pro luclin threads, has taken a b-a-n.
Old 07-20-2017, 04:29 AM
Fire Giant

lol the last couple pages are chock full of misinformation.

If is not against any rules to dispel someone charming a (or your) mob.

Anyone can hold a camp but if you intend to keep it having a show of force on hand is a solid idea.

If you are some whiny shaman fresh off seafury island with a petition hotkey.... You aren't going to hold a desired high-krono camp very long.

95% of the things you want to camp won't get effed with. The high competition spots play out a lot closer to red99 than blue, but they get *resolved* without the need of mediators.

Truly look in a mirror and realize the amount of manpower you require in non-paid assistants to solve your camp and raid disputes.

And I've personally been involved in situations where someone has gotten a quest turn in poached, and guess what? The piece lost was GM-restored a couple days later via petition.

It's more an NFL Blitz version of 'classic' escapades, and not meant to compete with p99 at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 07-20-2017, 11:06 AM
Banned

pure p99ers are snowflakes and really couldn't handle life on a live server
Old 07-20-2017, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol the last couple pages are chock full of misinformation.

If is not against any rules to dispel someone charming a (or your) mob.

Anyone can hold a camp but if you intend to keep it having a show of force on hand is a solid idea.

If you are some whiny shaman fresh off seafury island with a petition hotkey.... You aren't going to hold a desired high-krono camp very long.

95% of the things you want to camp won't get effed with. The high competition spots play out a lot closer to red99 than blue, but they get *resolved* without the need of mediators.

Truly look in a mirror and realize the amount of manpower you require in non-paid assistants to solve your camp and raid disputes.

And I've personally been involved in situations where someone has gotten a quest turn in poached, and guess what? The piece lost was GM-restored a couple days later via petition.

It's more an NFL Blitz version of 'classic' escapades, and not meant to compete with p99 at all.
Yea, I don't know about all of that. I believe it's more of a not able to enforce it / not wanting to suspend/ban every other player doing it. One could argue it's definitely against the RoC. It's just gotten so out of control and every other player is doing it that they just don't have the resources to enforce it. Just like here, DBG can use the RoC at their discretion. Unless you can find me a direct quote from DBG that specifically states it's totally legal to harass other players / potentially cause them to wipe by dispelling charmed mobs, I don't think you hold all of the facts either. Prove me wrong though I would love to read that.
Old 07-20-2017, 02:19 PM
Fire Giant

you think DBG gives a fuck about anything but $$$$
Closed Thread