Banned

btw hi solid been awhile
Old 09-03-2011, 12:49 AM
Sarnak

hi tit
Old 09-03-2011, 01:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A large amount of GM enforced rules will just waste so much more time and promote more whining.
++
Old 09-03-2011, 02:13 AM
Kobold

I completely agree - as little GM intervention as possible.

But, even the way that is phrased, there is going to be SOME amount of GMing that is needed, that is vital to the overall success of the server.

GMs just have to focus on what is imporant, and let the community handle the rest.
Old 09-03-2011, 02:16 AM
Fire Giant

How does P99 handle intentional trains?
Old 09-03-2011, 02:57 AM
Planar Protector

i prefer the smedy edit of searyx pic *biased*

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

hi rexx <3
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 09-03-2011, 03:05 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Problem with GM intervention especially on a pvp server is that there is not enough informatin usually provided to make an accurate decision.

Id rather deal with people training me when its allowed versus being trained when its not allowed. A good trainer wont be obvious about it and odds are unless a GM wants to just sit there and wait a person will train a raid then a GM will get petition and if the raid is wiped the GM will be there just shrugging saying he didnt see it and now that the GM is there its not like you can retaliate and train back with out getting in trouble
Yea, but at least the people training will stop after that point. Otherwise the training would happen all night. Once GM is alert it would be easy to tell. Even easier to tell in places like planes where people zone in naked to train.
Old 09-03-2011, 03:28 AM
Fire Giant

Yeah traning will stop for the night but potentially the guild that just got trained is shit out of luck and the guild who trained now has a GM to make sure they dont get trained.

Maybe p99 has resources to handle this shit that vztz didnt so i dont know. On tz i dont think i ever saw a gm intervene on trains so i have no experience there but on vztz i experienced it a few times wher a guidl gets trained and wipes and Gm shows up and says " sorry i wasnt here" and now the opposing guild is in and set up and GM is around and there is no recourse except to try to fight naked or get caught training
Old 09-03-2011, 11:02 AM
Kobold

Personally I think it is the guilds or groups responsibilities to stop a potential trainer in zone. Defend yourself, prepare yourself, trains are easily avoidable and if corpse camping is allowed you can ruin the trainers night even if they ruined yours. Play smart, do we seriously need babysitters? On live years ago people knew who trained and who to look out for and they handled those situations, I don’t remember training being a huge problem we just dealt with each circumstance differently which is what made raiding actually fun verses care bear crap with a GM involved making sure 60 People in the zone are following the rules,

Trainers will get dealt with by the player base enough said.
Closed Thread