Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2018, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaneosak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why are people so against Luclin, because of AA and Bazaar? Nobody I knew back then starting jumping ship or even thought it was that bad until PoP with all it's teleportation and 100% focus on end-game raiding.
Luclin doesn't have a single redeemable feature. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-12-2018, 06:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Luclin doesn't have a single redeemable feature. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Flowing Thought goes up to 15 though!!!!
Old 11-12-2018, 06:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is no idea.

Luclin discussions are a non-starter. Period.

It does not matter how many times you ask. How you spin it. How you dress it up.

It's no to Luclin. No. No. No.

Which part of that is hard to get? Those that admin the server decided on the goal of the project at the beginning. It stops in Velious. End of story.
How about Luclin on red?

Guild Leader of <Asgard> The home of the gods!
Lightyear/Artah
Old 11-12-2018, 06:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sitting animation in wolf form.
Old 11-13-2018, 12:16 AM
Planar Protector

Even if staff came out and said “yep Luclin is next” we wouldn’t be seeing it for about 9 to 15 years at current rate
Old 11-13-2018, 11:39 AM
Developer

No work has been done on Luclin.

Totally viable to say the next expansion will actually be Luclin. And it will be true. Or at least not un-true.
Old 11-13-2018, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Totally viable to say the next expansion will actually be Luclin. And it will be true. Or at least not un-true.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 11-13-2018, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

LoY is a better 3rd xpac.

#justsaying
Old 11-13-2018, 01:41 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LoY is a better 3rd xpac.

#justsaying
Swamp frogs > Moon cats?
Old 01-11-2019, 12:02 AM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by utenan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the zones weren't empty, boring, flat land masses riddled with throw enemies and no land marks or anything of interest maybe it would actually be fun running around luclin but unfortunately the zones look like they were made by people who either didn't want to be making them or didn't understand why EQ was cool.
Somehow West Karana is more interesting than the outdoor zones of luclin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People like to pile on, but Luclin wasn't all that bad. There are many zones I enjoyed then and would enjoy now. I'm in the minority, but I'd be happy if Luclin came to p99.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vex Thal key quest + Vex Thal actual dungeon was so fucking painful and boring. Temple of Ssra was cool and I really liked my SK Emp sword.

Otherwise, way to make over a dozen zones worthless thanks to fast track leveling in that cave place.
All we really need of Luclin are the new sperls like mage focus items, focus effects on older stuff & pet AAs.
Oh, on 2nd thought we need new halflings, dwarves, & gnomes for those Suuper sexy new hairstyles and armour graphics. Ogres & trolls r less comical if boring! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread