Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2017, 11:12 AM
Orc

If everything is camped go to WW giant fort and Dalnir brutes are easy camps, there are usually plenty of them to go around. At 34 (or 32ish) giant fort in Frontier Mountains has so many mobs on such a quick timer that I've never seen it empty, even with 2 - 3 groups hunkered down. Those camps can provide a nice stream of vendor trash (less so in frontier mountains for whatever reason) and forest loop drops once in a while. Easy, easy camps, turn on rick and morty and kill a few giants every now and then. If you don't have a whole bunch of time, you can log in, kill one or two giants and then log out.
Old 03-03-2017, 07:09 PM
Large Bat

I'm up to 39 now and have sort of outgrown WW giants fort. I'm currently just sitting at the WC toll booth and eating up the 2 guards that spawn there, but I feel too powerful for this "camp" but too weak for EFP dock guards still. Working with a fungi and good gear over here, any suggestions?
Old 03-03-2017, 08:44 PM
Kobold

Crystal caverns.
Kill the Geonids or tentacles.
Old 03-09-2017, 05:41 PM
Decaying Skeleton

How long should I expect it to take to level to 60?

Cause I'm only level 7 and blue cons only give .5 to 1% exp currently. White cons are tough to take and yellows are impossible.

No twink, I have no gear, I'm using a cracked staff lol.
Old 03-13-2017, 09:27 PM
Sarnak

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItlanChode [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Cause I'm only level 7 and blue cons only give .5 to 1% exp currently. White cons are tough to take and yellows are impossible.

That is how I started and took me about 3 months in pre-velious days with 0 twinking, powerleveling, and maybe 2 levels total grouping out of 60. Just depends on how much you can grind per day.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-14-2017, 04:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItlanChode [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Game ends* not starts at 60. Enjoy the ride [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

*well, once you hit 60 you then need to find torpor, spend a month soloing WW dragons, burn out and quit.
Old 03-14-2017, 07:51 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
once you hit 60 you then need to find torpor, spend a month soloing WW dragons, burn out and quit.
I hit 60 a while ago and I've never soloed WW dragons. I do have alts with their drops though. Make friends, OP. Soloing is boring. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-15-2017, 05:54 AM
Aviak

If you are in Field Of bone how do you sell the trash? where is the closest vendor if you are non-iksar?
Old 03-18-2017, 11:57 AM
Orc

I did what BlkCamel suggested (or somebody?). Left the trash kept the bones and silk. Often times you can go ahead and sell your stacks in FoB.
Old 03-20-2017, 03:40 PM
Fire Giant

Troll Shaman here, any fun suggestions for the level 9-15 grind?
Closed Thread