Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2011, 09:31 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Naez 4.20 Send a message via AIM to Naez 4.20 Send a message via MSN to Naez 4.20 Send a message via Yahoo to Naez 4.20

lovely, stop
Old 11-04-2011, 09:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palemoon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lovely, your fan base wants to know: what guild are you joining on Live, or will you be forming your own?
I don't really have any plans. But I definitely won't be forming a guild. After leading and raid leading the best guilds in the world in every MMO I've played I decided to go back to my first and favorite MMO of all time just relax and focus on myself for once [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
exploit - is the code word for they outleveled me and are now outfarming me
Old 11-04-2011, 09:50 PM
Fire Giant

Not much action tonight. Found a bunch of solo players here and there that quickly became dust... But nothing that caught my attention. Just more and m ore zergs all over the place [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Old 11-04-2011, 10:11 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Almost all of those duos you killed were dual boxing. Too pro. At least your giving people a good laugh.
Old 11-04-2011, 10:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Almost all of those duos you killed were dual boxing. Too pro. At least your giving people a good laugh.
Don't worry my little friend. I have hundreds of screenshots of me killing people in 1v2 and 1v3 that are from earlier weeks and several more will come everyday I play. This is not a 1 time post. It's gonna be updated with daily progress of pwning.
Quote:
Old 11-04-2011, 10:44 PM
Aviak

this is beta and those 2v1s and 3v1s are people boxing and afk ahaha. start this on the 18th
Old 11-05-2011, 02:05 AM
Sarnak

BAD THREAD IS BAD
Old 11-05-2011, 02:06 AM
Banned

Look at that god awful ping - must be a swede. Probably fucking Thakisis or something.
Old 11-05-2011, 05:23 AM
Aviak

both those screenshots were from our organized team pvp yesterday. You tried ganking us a few times and we ran you off, spam gate at first sign of trouble?

If you weren't a dick you'd be welcome to join and try even/balanced team pvps, but thats right you don't want that...
Old 11-05-2011, 11:39 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVPBetaChamps [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look at that god awful ping - must be a swede. Probably fucking Thakisis or something.
Swede ping is 200+
Closed Thread