Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2020, 02:19 AM
Banned

HI YALARIK24

I'm sorry I didn't remember who you were in a 120 member guild =( I really truly am.

I am sure there is someone that recognises you for your dedication to playing a cleric on red99, I mean of the remaining 40 people, you have decent enough chance that 1 of the other 39 people could recognise you for your ability to press the correct ### macro in a CH chain.

I am sure you are a solid PvPer as seen in your vidya's lol.

welp I hope you recover from whatever affliction you have, keep on trucking, you are doing good!
Old 08-05-2020, 02:21 AM
Banned

p.s. all sarcasm aside, imagine your claim to fame was been a backup cleric in a 120 man guild back in 2015-16?

LOL
Old 08-05-2020, 05:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ylarik24 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
terrible video as it exposes the bigggest problem red has, there are more alts than players on the server, killing anyone has zero impact as everyone has 100 fully geared alts, the wipe should have been done a long time ago
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 08-05-2020, 08:20 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ylarik24 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea blue is best for you as a warm body. Glad to see you found your home.
Old 08-05-2020, 10:26 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
terrible video as it exposes the bigggest problem red has, there are more alts than players on the server, killing anyone has zero impact as everyone has 100 fully geared alts, the wipe should have been done a long time ago

I agree, it's a boring video. Not to mention is like 5 or 6 months old. You should see how apex is fairing currently.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Good fight last night bros, i expect all these YTs in Tune's next video!
Old 08-05-2020, 10:37 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heywood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree, it's a boring video. Not to mention is like 5 or 6 months old. You should see how apex is fairing currently.

Good fight last night bros, i expect all these YTs in Tune's next video!
It was a good fight but you left out plenty of YTs on your side. Just in the video I watched today from Mildews PoV there are 3 in his chatbox of your folks dying that you didn't include here (while none of us went down during that engage). Keep in mind those 3 alone that are in Mildews chatbox are in the brief time of him logging in and out. Fun fights though.

Bye.

Frictator 60 Bard - Red
Old 08-05-2020, 10:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by frictator [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was a good fight but you left out plenty of YTs on your side. Just in the video I watched today from Mildews PoV there are 3 in his chatbox of your folks dying that you didn't include here (while none of us went down during that engage). Keep in mind those 3 alone that are in Mildews chatbox are in the brief time of him logging in and out. Fun fights though.
I had to log off before the Essedera pull, that's when you guys got most of your kills right, after you dispelled the raid target?

Anyways, ya had fun. can't wait to do it again!
Old 08-05-2020, 10:49 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heywood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had to log off before the Essedera pull, that's when you guys got most of your kills right, after you dispelled the raid target?

Anyways, ya had fun. can't wait to do it again!
We had 3 or so before you guys got a single YT that you didn't include along with multiple others after you guys finally got YT. Also you having to go before the Essedera pull is some BS considering you included YTs that didn't happen until pulls started. Since when is Essedera a raid target? You can kill Essedera with a bit over a group (we've done it multiple times with 8-9 people sometimes less).

Q26: What exactly does the staff consider a Raid mob?
A: Aary, Avatar of War, Cazic_Thule, Cekenar, Dagarn, Dain, Dozekar, Druushk, Eashen, Faydedar, Final_Arbiter, Gorenaire, Gozzrem, Hoshkar, Ikatiar, Innoruuk, Jorlleag, Kelorek_Dar, King_Tormax, Klandicar, Lady_Mirenilla, Lady_Nev, Lady_Vox, Lendiniara, Lord_Feshlak, Lord_Koi`Doken, Lord_Kreizenn, Lord_Nagafen, Lord_Vyemm, Master_of_the_Guard, Nexona, Phara_Dar, Progenitor, Sevalak, Severilous, Silverwing, Sontalak, Statue_of_Rallos_Zek, Talendor, Telk, Trakanon, Tunare, Velketor, Venril_Sathir, Vulak, Wuoshi, Xygoz, Yelinak, Zlandicar, Zlexak, as well as Fright, Dread, Terror, and Draco in Plane of Fear, all named mobs in Plane of Growth, all of Plane of Sky (this does not apply to island 1.5 in Sky (Noble/Gwan)), along with Maestro and mini bosses in Plane of Hate (if a guild is actively clearing hate when a mini boss spawns, they will not be DQ'd from that mini boss)

Bye.

Frictator 60 Bard - Red
Old 08-05-2020, 02:57 PM
Orc

Of course you guys got a few kills. Why would anyone ever expect us to parse your killls for you?

Looking at the video you are referring to there are 3 kills on a guy at his bind before the recording even started who failed a plug/crashed

Its not like we are counting your scout dying over and over again in the kill total like awfal used to love doing.

A scout who was also embarrassing your guild with idiotic LNS claims...
Old 08-05-2020, 03:07 PM
Orc

Failing at images aside:

Closed Thread