Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2020, 03:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great post

Half of the military is black or Hispanic. Those tanks are gonna roll over your redneck ass. Alternatively, they could just shut off your insulin supply. But it’s telling that you look to tianenman. You do not believe in Jesus Christ, western civilization, or democracy. You and the Chinese will be purified in hellfire. Seek Christ
Old 10-29-2020, 06:07 PM
Sarnak

Gloom, disrepair, then "Oh well, The Lord is still good".
Old 10-29-2020, 09:13 PM
Planar Protector

I might go to the movies after Florida gets called for Biden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-29-2020, 09:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I might go to the movies after Florida gets called for Biden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Florida Man accused of stealing bulldozer to tear down Biden signs

A 26-year-old man has been accused of stealing a bulldozer from a Florida construction site, driving it into a neighborhood and knocking down campaign signs for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, according to authorities and homeowners.

The man took the bulldozer in Haines City on Saturday and repeatedly destroyed Biden signs in full view of people who live in the neighborhood, witnesses said. [removed] was charged with grand theft auto and trespassing, according to the Haines City Police Department.
Flordia Man strikes again! hah
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 10-29-2020 at 09:20 PM..
Old 10-29-2020, 09:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
inb4 a 2016 dynamic tween me n u again [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-29-2020, 09:20 PM
Planar Protector

Bumping this song when Trump wins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgda5GGExNs
Old 10-29-2020, 11:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bumping this song when Trump wins[/url]
you Moran Smiths, its what youll do when you lose; i see the russian trolls are out in full force trying to hijack my thread
Old 10-29-2020, 11:42 PM
Planar Protector

I think trump wins Florida but loses the election. Also, stealing a bulldozer to tear down Biden signs is, by orders of magnitude, less egregious than tearing down statues. That man should be pardoned immediately, if he isn’t, everyone who gets near a statue of any historical figure, no matter how inimical, must be crucified
Old 10-30-2020, 12:01 AM
Planar Protector

вы разрушили свои земли, вы не уничтожите мои

get back to your megathread. this is about coping and mental health

the rules are: i dont care about your side or how unlikely you think it is; i want to know whos gonna go wreck shit when they lose. you gonna pull your 401k and invest in gold? rob a liquor store?

what's election day look like for u when u find out the bad news
Old 10-31-2020, 12:16 AM
Planar Protector

Bad news is Trump is between 270-300 electoral votes. Good news is he breaks 300. He's gonna win, but a BIG win will stop bad people from doing more bad things.
Closed Thread