Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2015, 04:56 PM
Sarnak

Oh yay, culprit started another thread bragging about himself. Does this help you hook up with more dudes playing female chars online?
Old 09-01-2015, 05:17 PM
Banned

The change isn't affecting MQ's. It just adds a lvl requirement to the epics.
Old 09-01-2015, 05:40 PM
Sarnak

OP is super fat

his cat is too
Old 09-01-2015, 05:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Filbus, what happened to the days of you being an extreme RPer with SSs and epic poems?

I used to show those to friends at work and brag about how nerdy EQ was in its ultra super immersion levels.
That's a great question and I ask it of myself. I still RP when I play. I think ultimately I don't have any new character developments for Filbus. He is a broken husk of a halfling, shattered by PTSD and acting out of reflex.

I'm also putting my creative energy into other places. Sadly, no one is paying me for writing long, high-concept Roleplaying stories with EQ screenshots. When I have already sunk so much energy into the game from a raiding level, it makes me feel uneasy to think about pouring more of myself into this bottomless pit that is Everquest.

There is, however, one story that has yet to be told. It requires a lot of coordination and help from a GM. So, who knows if that will ever happen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-02-2015, 12:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Tetley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this Fez Whatley from Ron n Fez? Hah!
Looks like East Side Dave. Glad to see another OandA fan. Fawkkkk Yeah! Double guns cock sucka.
Old 09-02-2015, 03:20 PM
Banned

prAs
Old 09-03-2015, 05:03 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I like how this trisomy 21 victim's post ends with a nostalgic trip down ego lane!

I'm very impressed that you "monopolized" the rogue epic market on p99. You can put that down on your next job application as being experienced in economics. I'd hire ya :P
Old 09-04-2015, 11:30 AM
Kobold

Dude sounds like a major twat, but he's right about Swish. Pushing 12,000 posts and climbing. The addiction is real. Literally on every single thread in forums.

There are hotlines for your compulsive behavior, Swish.

Also, try going outside. I know you are probably depressed, it may help.
Old 09-04-2015, 11:42 AM
Planar Protector

Clearly, you should donate all these dirty coins to the church of your choosing to expunge your sins & atone for these mistakes.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-04-2015, 11:47 AM
Sarnak

Calabee posted all his RMT earnings when he was banned, I remember, and if you did the math he would have been better off on a minimum wage job at McDonalds hahahaha
Closed Thread