Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2020, 09:23 AM
Planar Protector

Default Fiery Avenger: Plane or Air hand-in questions...

I have everthing for the turn-in and even a friend with a wiz parked in the quest room with 500 plat to make it easier.

At this point I assumed I’d have to go on a trip up. Clear island 4 with my guild and have the wiz log in once everyone proceeds to island 5.

Or I was going to log invis on 4 and do it later (8hr repops?) since there is no chance of Inte Akera murdering someone.

Now I’m seeing there might be a chance the Overseer of Air would be up or could be after effectively blocking my path. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Am I overthinking this or under thinking it? I assume trying to do it on a repop is a bad idea. Trying to sneak by (unless i don’t have to) the OOA is a worse one.

Thanks for any explanation of the above. I’ve spent a lot of time on the wiki, ZAM and 20 year old personal sites but can’t seem to weave it all together.
Old 05-22-2020, 10:10 AM
Planar Protector

Damn title. “Plane of Air”
Old 06-04-2020, 11:28 AM
Sarnak

Do it on a raid night. Have someone sit in quest room and spawn him for you once raid moves up to next island. Or do it at end of raid after everyone corpses keys and you will have to go up and do hand in once someone spawns him from quest room. You will lose your keys unless you camp there for a week, jump off or get a wizard to port you back down again. You don't need to clean the island to do hand in since nothing is kos, not sure if overseer would be an issue but if it's raid night it shouldn't matter. Make sure your factions are in order. I overly stressed about the faction when I did mine.
Last edited by Lartanin63; 06-04-2020 at 11:31 AM..
Old 06-04-2020, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Thanks!

Yea my brother left his Wiz in the quest room. I had to call it early on a raid night and just camped on 4th in the windmill invised. Didn’t realize the Overseer of Air was indifferent. Glad it was the case [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-04-2020, 11:33 AM
Sarnak

Well congrats on your peice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-05-2020, 11:35 PM
Banned

Yeah it's best to have no one else on the Island when you turn in - I have heard ( though not seen first hand ) that turn in mob spawned has a large agro range and can be KoS to quite a few different races/factions.

I.e he wont be to you since you have the DW faction to turn in.

(also Gratz)
Old 06-05-2020, 11:50 PM
Planar Protector

Make sure you're Warmly to Deepwater Knights before you do the turn-in or Inte will eat your items.
Closed Thread