Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2012, 05:49 PM
Fire Giant

More popcorn.
Old 04-16-2012, 06:05 PM
Fire Giant

Also had a bad run in with Nocsucow in Mistmoore. Not so much in scamming terms. But our group was going strong for 5+ hours, until i got absolutely pole volted by a few casting mobs, and i FD'd a tad too close to the group and some members unfortunately died (well, its still coming back to me after 10years without playing).

He was foul mouthed, reminded everyone they are 'noobs' (funny that, for a game being probably older than himself) and disbanded from the group which followed a barrage of abusive tells on how crap i was at playing a monk, and that im the worst equipped monk hes ever seen. So be it, im new, and im also old enough to laugh that kind of crap off.

So theres my little experience of this brat.
Old 04-16-2012, 06:15 PM
Orc

This rog in question is Nocsucow? Curious that anyone would bother to flame him. One tell from the guy and you immediately know hes a dumb-ass.

I had him on ignore pretty much instantly when I saw him auctioning and then auctioning every item in the previous auction individually IMMEDIATELY after, whilst making grand claims about how impressive and spectacular each item was. Tool. Not to mention he spams randoms as fast as possible.

For the record, I don't care if GMs back character transactions, but at least grow a pair and ban douchebags like this who ruin the game for everyone. It's not like he has any friends who are going to quit if you ban him. It's one turd, not the whole sock.

Also, as I recall, he made a WTB thread implying he is "Slix" as well. I'd even go so far as to assume he is Corus, based on Corus' almost identical auctioning.
Last edited by Mehrk; 04-16-2012 at 06:16 PM.. Reason: Literacy fail
Old 04-16-2012, 06:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimoorhs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Best deal ever.
Hahaha!
Old 04-16-2012, 06:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehrk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This rog in question is Nocsucow? Curious that anyone would bother to flame him. One tell from the guy and you immediately know hes a dumb-ass.

I had him on ignore pretty much instantly when I saw him auctioning and then auctioning every item in the previous auction individually IMMEDIATELY after, whilst making grand claims about how impressive and spectacular each item was. Tool. Not to mention he spams randoms as fast as possible.
All of this +1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00

I made the mistake of trying to explain to this guy how STR and ATK works. I gave up and put him on ignore after about two sentences from him filled with, 'bro', 'dumbass', 'idiot' and 'n00b'

Grats to new account holder, too bad that character name is more tainted than the plague.

LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo Cooper, Senior Artist, SOE
Shut up and give me my ten bucks per month, little man. My Porsche needs some performance upgrades.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:21 PM
Sarnak

This guy get really mad at me for not wanting to sell him an item (realized I just didn't want to deal with him after we exchanged a tell or two), same types of embarrassing meme-filled insults and poor grasp of the English language all while sending 10 angry tells a minute.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:55 PM
Kobold

Default still the best deal ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugmukk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hahaha!
c'mon 20k for a 45 rogue, the fact that people randomly send me hate tells is actually kind of amusing. being the most hated rogue on the server could actually be a selling point, though unfortunately i wont help much with keeping that rep.