Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-29-2022, 12:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There was even if you requested it. I been there.
My mistake, you're right.
Old 09-29-2022, 01:01 AM
Planar Protector

Speaking of predictions, I think before the global economic depression starts, oil is gonna spike BIGLY

our strategic reserves are low and russia and Iran are too fucking stupid to maintain production without our engineers (Houston, TX)

You’ve been warned
Old 09-29-2022, 01:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You think I'm a Christian because I vaguely resemble a conservative?

Lol
Brell? Bristlebane?
Old 09-29-2022, 02:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Speaking of predictions, I think before the global economic depression starts, oil is gonna spike BIGLY

our strategic reserves are low and russia and Iran are too fucking stupid to maintain production without our engineers (Houston, TX)

You’ve been warned
Been considering a return home? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 09-29-2022, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Been considering a return home? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sour oil 🤮
Old 09-29-2022, 04:21 PM
Banned

Just a few more shots so we can get back to normal. Please, just do your part and inject yourself. Do it.

Wear an ineffective mask, cloth is fine, it doesn't matter if it works or not, just submit and follow orders.

Call in anyone walking around without a mask. For the virus that is so deadly, you need a test to find out if you have it.

You know what? Forget it, pandemic is over, sorry guys, no refunds.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-29-2022, 04:29 PM
Banned

Hey listen buster, covid is NO laughing matter! The fourth time I got it I had a slightly uncomfortable day. The people still wearing masks are frankly better than you and are SAVING THE WORLD.
Old 09-29-2022, 04:59 PM
Banned

Ooloo, that is not debate club material. Appeal to authority, strawman, black-or-white fallacies... all in those two little sentences. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-29-2022, 05:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey listen buster, covid is NO laughing matter! The fourth time I got it I had a slightly uncomfortable day. The people still wearing masks are frankly better than you and are SAVING THE WORLD.
I decided early on in my Covid journey to abstain from masking myself until all the creatures of this earth were infact masked first! A selfless endeavor that left many people asking, "Who is this beautiful man?! " I had to assure them it was my civic duty to mask every sea turtle and badger I came across before wasting a single one on my mug.

Old 09-29-2022, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by teai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I decided early on in my Covid journey to abstain from masking myself until all the creatures of this earth were infact masked first! A selfless endeavor that left many people asking, "Who is this beautiful man?! " I had to assure them it was my civic duty to mask every sea turtle and badger I came across before wasting a single one on my mug.

Strong argument against mask.

There is no solution.

Funny, just like the forest, humans are not sustainable when they are overgrown.

Move to mars or die in a world war those are our choices.