Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-02-2022, 03:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah that was greaet!

I just watched the frist episode. I had goosbumps legit for the first 15 mins, the voice over part was so bad ass, and when they go to the wrath of the lich king expansion that was so awesome!!! Im loving this ninja elf ranger too

as far as

imo that was handled right in this show, vs game of thrones. Like game of thrones's new show is so heavy handed like that, while galadrial, is just a dope character.

imo it felt right

the racist hobbits though is totally racist.

that'd be like if they made the orcs american indian themed lol

"irish shounds poor to me, so lets do that"

"i think thats an old racist thing from over there"

"who cares this is america"

its like 1980s level hollywood obtuse that I miss with all the cancel culture.

intro was war of wrath so numenor should exist at this point and al pharazon seems to be in the show. Dunno if they're gonna include the important stuff.

The guy on the 'boat' with her looked a lot like Vigo Mortensen so maybe!
Old 09-02-2022, 03:13 AM
Planar Protector

do I have it right that this is just after they threw melkor morgoth(elf Lucifer) out the door of night and lotr earth (Arda) quit being flat and became round?
Old 09-02-2022, 09:17 AM
Banned

No one is surprised who is shilling this here.
Old 09-02-2022, 11:53 AM
Banned

I’ve trusted this guy’s reviews for years, all throughout GoT. He’s a straight shooter

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 09-02-2022, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

intro was war of wrath so numenor should exist at this point and al pharazon seems to be in the show. Dunno if they're gonna include the important stuff.

I had no idea who the first episode was about, I was like, so where are the rings? but I guess that's coming up? I see you are like steven colbert with lotr knowledge.

Ep2 was definitly more establishment pandery than episode 1, HBO style, but oh well, hollywood "directs our culture" in this country, so if this is the way they want america to be this is the way it will be.

By the way, if violence in video games and movies, does not cause violence, why does social justice in them cause social justice?

#ban movies and video games they cause violence
Old 09-02-2022, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I had no idea who the first episode was about, I was like, so where are the rings? but I guess that's coming up? I see you are like steven colbert with lotr knowledge.

Ep2 was definitly more establishment pandery than episode 1, HBO style, but oh well, hollywood "directs our culture" in this country, so if this is the way they want america to be this is the way it will be.

By the way, if violence in video games and movies, does not cause violence, why does social justice in them cause social justice?

#ban movies and video games they cause violence

don't read this dummies

celebrimbor wants the dwarves to build a tower(barad dur). that actor is always evil character. he has already been corrupted at this point i guess.

gil-galad actor is ugly
Old 09-02-2022, 06:31 PM
Sarnak

The show shits on House of the Dragons in the actor, costumes and makeup department.

And I really like the portrayal of each fantasy races. Elves feel and look like elves compared to even the original LOTR movies except maybe Arwen. I didn't buy Mr. Smith Hugo Weaving as an Elf at all. I'm already liking it way more than the trash Hobbit movies
Last edited by peterpal; 09-02-2022 at 06:34 PM..
Old 09-02-2022, 06:36 PM
Planar Protector

yeah way better than hobbit for sure.
Old 09-02-2022, 07:22 PM
Planar Protector

Oh shit does anyone else think the Snail eating scene was just propaganda by the WEF to condition us to eat bugs?

Wtf was up with that, fuckn juicy crunchy delicious raw bugs for hobbits now? Wtf.
Old 09-02-2022, 07:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Oh shit does anyone else think the Snail eating scene was just propaganda by the WEF to condition us to eat bugs?

Wtf was up with that, fuckn juicy crunchy delicious raw bugs for hobbits now? Wtf.
Definitely don’t eat snails, or at least uncooked snails

Remember the Australian guy who ate one on a dare and contracted some parasite which destroyed his brain? Was fucked up