Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2019, 01:30 PM
Aviak

Try WoW classic until lists are removed imo. I'm happily farming mats for my Eye of Sulfuras. Not even worth getting upset at anymore. The best part of classic is not even classic, so who cares.
Old 12-03-2019, 08:28 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaffleztheAndal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m ok leaving these items to the beards.
Agreed, because some things will never change. Enjoy the game and if joining lists seems unbearable, then don't do them.

Quote:
Q: Is EQ still worth buying for people looking for a challenge? I've heard that some people actually got to level 40+ but Verant said it should take a year to get to that point. Has something changed or are these people who have yet to log off for the first time?
A: These people are putting in some serious hours, and likely not enjoying the scenery. Many people will play a game only to "win", so while you cannot win EverQuest, the level 50 goal is calling them. Who knows what they will do after that. The highest level players are those who have been in beta and know the areas and techniques. I believe Verant stated that level 50 should take a year for the average gamer, not for the die hard, Mountain Dew guzzling, red-eyed, hunch-backed, lock-yourself-in-your-room, pizza-ordering, what's-that-bright-yellow-thing-in-the-sky gamer.
https://web.archive.org/web/19991117...ue71/qanda.htm
Old 12-03-2019, 08:32 PM
Planar Protector

No lists on red/blue, don't like them? There's servers available without them.
Old 12-03-2019, 09:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaffleztheAndal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea no thanks on upping the drop rates. A server literally filled with fake dark elves sounds dumb as fuck. And I’d rather not see people everywhere spamming their manastones and powering through the already spread thin content.

Having all these camps with high drop rates under 24/7 farm across two servers that will remerge into one sounds like a very bad idea.
Old 12-03-2019, 09:57 PM
Fire Giant

I know enough about OP to know that if there is something he is complaining about then that means it is being done right.

Well, almost right. They need to tweak the list so that #1 in line gets removed if the PH/named has not been killed for an hour.
Old 12-03-2019, 10:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyTheMuss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know enough about OP to know that if there is something he is complaining about then that means it is being done right.

Well, almost right. They need to tweak the list so that #1 in line gets removed if the PH/named has not been killed for an hour.
Then you’d find out who ya real friends are quick! I like this idea but make it 30 minutes, if you don’t engage and kill within 30 minutes you are not worthy
Old 12-03-2019, 10:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Devs can keep an eye on the camp if needed.
This is exactly why /list will never be removed.

Who (especially Devs) wants to watch those camps for free?

The Answer: No fuckin' body!
Old 12-03-2019, 11:08 PM
Kobold

Also lets be honest - you got a better chance of getting a Manastone then getting a reaction out of them.
Old 12-04-2019, 01:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by this user was banned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For those that don't know or never read the fine print:

It "Only works in Old World (no Kunark, Velious, or Planar zones)."

meaning it's 100% useless in expansion content.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Manastone
Is this not common knowledge?
Old 12-04-2019, 01:23 AM
Banned

guildy on teal is on hour 74
Closed Thread