Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: What do you think will happen?
The USA will buy the UK to make them great again 15 14.02%
The monarchy will collapse, England to become Venezuela 2.0 10 9.35%
UK to sink in total recession, AM/Riot to rejoice about this new stream of jobless apps 25 23.36%
The UK will do just fine, will claim back USA, India, Australia and all other ex colonies 23 21.50%
The EU will make Boris Johnson fuck a pig live on TV, or they kill Harry 19 17.76%
Bush // towers 39 36.45%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2019, 08:47 AM
Banned

How would false brexit propaganda be allowed to exist, on a logical level, when you consider the anti Brexit side has about 100x the funds of pro Brexit? What is EUs gdp vs UKs gdp? When you have that many funds you own the politicians too. At that point the only answer should be grass root campaigns and the people themselves voting things through. Oh oops... well has been been poisoned.
Old 09-25-2019, 08:50 AM
Banned

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Well_poisoning
Old 09-25-2019, 09:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In politics, the pendulum does not swing both ways. I’ve said it before in this topic, Republicans exist to be losers to democrats and eventually give up everything they are supposed to conserve. It’s true all over the world. And every time this happens in history it gets to a level where there’s an economic meltdown or a giant war. I’m sure lots of people were expecting the pendulum to eventually swing back the other way with Rome. The big time elites kept expanding and the reasons were for wealth generation and so them and their families didn’t need to work. It’s the same banker elites taking a cut from the EU rotting it out like elites did with Rome.

Yes I’m aware Brexit has influence for it. If Brexit had no support, it wouldn’t be a thing. Obviously it has influencers. What you aren’t understanding is the weight of the biggest elites of the world goes behind EU interests while in comparison a couple small time nationalist influencers are preaching about why Brexit is good, and rightfully so.

I’m watching what the EU powers are doing with their propaganda.

They are selling an intense disinformation campaign through their media and politicians throughout the EU and the ones they can lean on in the UK. Part of this very disinformation campaign is presenting the other side, which has no where near as many funds or influence as the whole EU, as doing the corrupt things they are actually doing.

The equivalent to what EU doing is farting in a crowded room and then blame it on someone they want to take the fall. Say this phrase with me ‘well poisoning’. When this happens it means there’s a rot of bad faith actors in your government the people eventually need to deal with. In past times, this traditionally when politicians would hang.
You should watch the video I linked. You probably should have the same opinion as Boris there; ideally Britain would be part of a reformed EU (return democracy, remove corruption), but as he saw this as currently implausible it must leave and find a better deal.
Old 09-25-2019, 09:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How would false brexit propaganda be allowed to exist, on a logical level, when you consider the anti Brexit side has about 100x the funds of pro Brexit? What is EUs gdp vs UKs gdp? When you have that many funds you own the politicians too. At that point the only answer should be grass root campaigns and the people themselves voting things through. Oh oops... well has been been poisoned.
Well, there are several court cases open about false Brexit propaganda, so as we can see it is trying to be stopped, but retrospectively and too late to effect the referendum.
Old 09-25-2019, 09:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@Teppler
funny that you hate the "elite" but still do what they want you to do.

Dark money is pushing for a no-deal Brexit. Who is behind it?
This conspiracy theory is dead. Earlier this week the UK's National Crime Agency (equivalent to FBI) found that there was no evidence that Leave.EU or Arron Banks committed any crimes and dropped the investigation. If you want to talk about dark money then look into who is funding Gina Miller's legal actions.
Old 09-25-2019, 09:28 AM
Planar Protector

oh wow, in that case my previous post should be rescinded?
Old 09-25-2019, 09:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, there are several court cases open about false Brexit propaganda, so as we can see it is trying to be stopped, but retrospectively and too late to effect the referendum.
You guys are kind of like the US then when we vote for things our establishment doesn't want. They start leaning on these wacko judges to go outside the constitution or have some real obscure interpretation of it. I noticed you didn't mention that there are court cases about anti-Brexit propaganda.
Old 09-25-2019, 09:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should watch the video I linked. You probably should have the same opinion as Boris there; ideally Britain would be part of a reformed EU (return democracy, remove corruption), but as he saw this as currently implausible it must leave and find a better deal.
Sure. Next I'll get my news on pot from 'Reefer Madness'.
Old 09-25-2019, 09:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
You have too a naive view of who is behind the EU. They don't respect the common person. A super elite from Brussels cares nothing for the low class of another country.

You know who respects your common people even the low class? Genuine nationalist leaders of your own countries.
Old 09-25-2019, 09:37 AM
Planar Protector

Mate, its Boris Johnson speaking for himself and his reasons for siding with leave in 2016. It's not an interview, just literally his own statement.

It's from the horses mouth.

He is current PM now and trying to force through no deal. Not everyone is playing 4D chess; I linked it to you because I thought it would be of interest.

Unless you think it is a stooge / fake?
Closed Thread