Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2018, 02:16 AM
Banned

Default Red fucking sucks

I dunno I ran out of ideas weeks ago and these are more of a habit more than anything now but as long as we are here:

Shilled and pushed for a long time by many people, even the staff
Broke 200 players once half a decade ago
Has so so SO many ways to lure people into the server
Bullet point: More exp
Bullet point: cash only loots
Bullet point: level restrictions on pvp
Bullet point: no variance
Bullet point: other stuff
And after all of that people still do not want to pvp, people still shun the server, people still never give it a thought until the weekly "consider" thread appears

HOWEVER
After much consideration, an ingame fight and being told to like it at least once I settled for a backhanded compliment and here are a few things that makes the red server .. v.. worth it
You beta test shit for us. You got Kunark a day before the real people to make sure there are no game breaking bugs, you tested Velious out for us and good chance you will get Chardok to beta test for the greater good
You are good at flushing out server login errors. Recently I could not log in Blue for various reasons and for longass times (5-15 minutes) and every single time I log into red, instantly log out and bam, back on blue.
And you might be a nice possible solution to Blue's raiding scene problem. Imagine how.. good people will be if they knew that you wont take pixels away, that you wont suspend people.. but have to live out months at a time on the red server as punishment.

Red has a possibility to have a future, either have it be a containment server or I dunno how to spoiler things here but make PvP consensual.
Old 07-01-2018, 02:53 AM
Banned

i honestly just backspaced a trolly reply because i am worried about you

there's a pattern here that clearly indicates you actually do need help
Old 07-01-2018, 02:55 AM
Banned

i voted your thread 1 star not to hurt u, but to help
Old 07-01-2018, 03:05 AM
Banned

ugh at least whenever i post i am relatively straightforward about things. you on the other hand are trying to pretend you are trying to help but in reality you think stars mean anything still after all these years.

i vent
you plead for help

big diff
Old 07-01-2018, 03:10 AM
Banned

So after giving you a few minutes to accept the newfound truth.

Why do you think Stars matter?
Old 07-01-2018, 03:13 AM
Banned

is it because they are shiny? or because someone else did it for you like a thumbs up on the youtubes? or are you trying to emulate someone else? I have like a good 15 minutes in me before exhaustion takes over
Old 07-01-2018, 04:19 AM
Planar Protector

I fully support 30 day character transfers to red to turn it in to a penal colony.

Obviously disable all trading/looting/dropping on exiled toons to ensure no cross server trade shenanigans.
Old 07-01-2018, 05:01 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I fully support 30 day character transfers to red to turn it in to a penal colony.

Obviously disable all trading/looting/dropping on exiled toons to ensure no cross server trade shenanigans.
hehe penal
Old 07-01-2018, 06:12 AM
Planar Protector

didn't read op but stars definitely matter

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 07-01-2018, 06:33 AM
Fire Giant

I voted 1 star because your line of shit was horrible, but just salvageable enough to make me think it may get more interesting thereby wasting even more of my fucking time. Get help. Stop drugs. Consider sunlight.
Closed Thread