Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2019, 06:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no new indictments eh? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's probably from Barr's investigation to be honest.

Gotta love it though, not only do you not get Trump, a Democrat gets arrested lol
Old 04-11-2019, 07:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's probably from Barr's investigation to be honest.

Gotta love it though, not only do you not get Trump, a Democrat gets arrested lol
After the initial inquiry into Craig and Skadden was opened by Mueller, Craig's case was referred to federal prosecutors in the Southern District of New York and then again to prosecutors in the US Attorney's office for the District of Columbia.

liar
Old 04-11-2019, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

“I know nothing about Wikileaks. It’s not my thing,” he said, claiming that he knew little about the detention of Mr Assange.

The president’s comments were striking given the number of times he voiced admiration for Wikileaks in 2016, praising it for revealing embarrassing details about his Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton.

Mr Trump’s son, Donald Trump Jr was also in contact with the organisation for several months as it sought his help in promoting the dissemination of that information.

“This just came out,” Trump told an audience in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania on October 16 2016. “WikiLeaks, I love WikiLeaks.”
Old 04-11-2019, 07:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After the initial inquiry into Craig and Skadden was opened by Mueller, Craig's case was referred to federal prosecutors in the Southern District of New York and then again to prosecutors in the US Attorney's office for the District of Columbia.

liar
Do you know what the word 'probably' means?
Old 04-11-2019, 07:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“I know nothing about Wikileaks. It’s not my thing,” he said, claiming that he knew little about the detention of Mr Assange.

The president’s comments were striking given the number of times he voiced admiration for Wikileaks in 2016, praising it for revealing embarrassing details about his Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton.

Mr Trump’s son, Donald Trump Jr was also in contact with the organisation for several months as it sought his help in promoting the dissemination of that information.

“This just came out,” Trump told an audience in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania on October 16 2016. “WikiLeaks, I love WikiLeaks.”
OMG LOCK TRUMP UP! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE GOT HIM.

IT'S MUELLER TIME
Old 04-11-2019, 07:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you know what the word 'probably' means?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-11-2019, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
OMG LOCK TRUMP UP! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE GOT HIM.

IT'S MUELLER TIME
You believe everything that orange buffoon tells you and he lies about EVERYTHING.
Old 04-11-2019, 07:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You believe everything that orange buffoon tells you and he lies about EVERYTHING.
If Trump farted the wrong way, you'd think it would be impeachable.
Old 04-11-2019, 07:13 PM
Banned

Obama is a Kenyan. /report me
Old 04-11-2019, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
If Trump farted the wrong way, you'd think it would be impeachable.
You're the one saying impeachment. I just said he's a verifiable liar and you believe every word he says because you're a simpleminded sheep.
Closed Thread