Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2011, 03:04 PM
Sarnak

Default Progression? lol

How's it going farming the same content since March pals? Still poopsocking for the same shitty loot that will undoubtedly go to a bank alt anyways?

No VP because the top two guilds "dont get along with each other"? I think it's because the devs simply haven't finished it yet. A convenient excuse to cover up the fact that this so called "classic progression" server is months behind. No VP/Epics? Obviously because TR/TMO are acting like children, right?

See if I ever play my level 30 SK again!
Old 10-21-2011, 03:05 PM
Sarnak

And now this: http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...016#post440016 ??

Is this a joke?
Old 10-21-2011, 03:06 PM
Project Manager

It's been done for a while.

Please continue.
Old 10-21-2011, 03:08 PM
Sarnak

And epics? Where are those? Another delay victim of the childish antics of the two top guilds that forces the entire server to comply?
Old 10-21-2011, 03:11 PM
Project Manager

Epics aren't done, nope.

We have very few developers willing to put up ungrateful fucks.

So, keep waiting.
Old 10-21-2011, 03:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Epics aren't done, nope.

So, keep waiting.
I thought development had nothing to do with the playerbase and everything to do with your love of the game?
Old 10-21-2011, 05:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Epics aren't done, nope.

So, keep waiting.
This is what the devs of this server believe that its player base is. The 500-600 people that spend OUR time to beta test this server, help them with bug reports, and spent most of our time during the day to read more about and post on this forum. Let me ask you Rogean and Nilbog, Why even add any content at all if we are just ungrateful fucks?

The sheer arrogance of the staff of this server lately has grown to inconceivable proportions. Look at yourself, what kind of success are you, and how can you possible throw the first stone (so to speak) where you can put down people that dedicate such time to your project. Most of us "ungrateful fucks" have real jobs as well and we often say terrific what a job you do for the server.

You have an 11 year old game with a diminishing player base whom you constantly berate. You have consistently shown favoritism to your certain "friends" that also play this game who do not have to play by the same rules other groups of people have to play by. Sure that's human I guess, but dont try to call yourself a "Fair and non-corrupt" server because that is a farce.
Call yourself a fucking sandbox on a garage machine for your fat racist Bostonian comrades.

Let me tell you something else. Assuming you have the cojones to leave this post up, let alone respond to it. Do you think that someone like Uthgaard would have left without just reason? Your dirty laundry has been aired out. It is obvious that you care about the population more than whether people (That arent your friends) blatantly cheat on it.

So if that is all you care about I suppose this "ungrateful fuck" knows what to do.

Oh and let me be the first to post this:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-21-2011, 05:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Epics aren't done, nope.

So, keep waiting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is what the devs of this server believe that its player base is. The 500-600 people that spend OUR time to beta test this server, help them with bug reports, and spent most of our time during the day to read more about and post on this forum. Let me ask you Rogean and Nilbog, Why even add any content at all if we are just ungrateful fucks?

The sheer arrogance of the staff of this server lately has grown to inconceivable proportions. Look at yourself, what kind of success are you, and how can you possible throw the first stone (so to speak) where you can put down people that dedicate such time to your project. Most of us "ungrateful fucks" have real jobs as well and we often say terrific what a job you do for the server.

You have an 11 year old game with a diminishing player base whom you constantly berate. You have consistently shown favoritism to your certain "friends" that also play this game who do not have to play by the same rules other groups of people have to play by. Sure that's human I guess, but dont try to call yourself a "Fair and non-corrupt" server because that is a farce.
Call yourself a fucking sandbox on a garage machine for your fat racist Bostonian comrades.

Let me tell you something else. Assuming you have the cojones to leave this post up, let alone respond to it. Do you think that someone like Uthgaard would have left without just reason? Your dirty laundry has been aired out. It is obvious that you care about the population more than whether people (That arent your friends) blatantly cheat on it.

So if that is all you care about I suppose this "ungrateful fuck" knows what to do.

MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 10-21-2011, 06:01 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not sure what you're going on about, but my response was obviously meant for Anger. If you apply it to yourself, I'm not sure why you're doing it.

And yes, the biggest reason any eqemu server stops developing is due to ungrateful fucks.

This is rants and flames right? I get to rant and flame.
Old 10-21-2011, 06:05 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Do you think that someone like Uthgaard would have left without just reason? Your dirty laundry has been aired out. It is obvious that you care about the population more than whether people (That arent your friends) blatantly cheat on it.

My dirty laundry? That's a fucking joke. Anyone who actually goes out of their way to speak to me on a friendly basis knows how much I do care. If you want to rate my comments in rants and flames go right ahead.
Closed Thread