Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordRayken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Too late. I'm level 7 and already dumped my points into Stamina.

Dun dun dunnnn
Good call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you intend to play the ranger so you can raid later, sure, sta may be the thing to do. But if you are not heavily twinked, i would consider putting all into str. Str is needed so you do more damage and dont have to sell things so often due to overload. Not putting your points into str can lead to too much frustration so you dont even get to high level.

Ignore all that if you have a good amount of twink gear, getting your str up that way.
And then he gets to level 50, realizes his str is way beyond capped with a single buff and some cheap gear and wishes his 20 points were put somewhere else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is the opposite though because sta only helps when you or your group is doing poorly. If you are extra careful you don't need any extra hp^^ High top speed and sta are both conditional benefits though, so there is consistency there ^.~v

I would choose the pink car too though, but only because it's pink ^^
If you're extra careful, you don't need a seat belt either, but you probably want one anyway.
Last edited by Ravager; 10-14-2016 at 12:26 PM..
Old 10-14-2016, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

I liked jumping off ramps and exploding my car in the city more than racing around the track.
I feel I've maintained this gaming philosophy to this day.

And, yeah, pink car.
Old 10-14-2016, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I liked jumping off ramps and exploding my car in the city more than racing around the track.
I feel I've maintained this gaming philosophy to this day.

And, yeah, pink car.
I'm probably dating myself by quite a lot, but you ever play this game? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxANYMqd8cY
Old 10-14-2016, 07:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm probably dating myself
I'm sure must of this forum is "dating themselves" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-14-2016, 10:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm probably dating myself by quite a lot, but you ever play this game? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxANYMqd8cY
That looks awesome, but no, Rad Racer was my shit: https://youtu.be/3me85pqMwAQ
Old 10-15-2016, 01:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
That music is rad.
Closed Thread