Songs are being sung from every bard,
His passion is back and the fire burns,
With fear and renown, Norrath whispers: Uthgaard
Old 04-12-2014, 05:51 PM
Fire Giant

This is just ridiculous.
Old 04-12-2014, 08:09 PM
Sarnak

I laugh when people say Red is dead. Well if you played there, it wouldn't be. Making fun and just talking shit about it does it no help. Its actually more in depth than blue could ever be for obvious reasons. On blue, while EQ classic is awesome, is limited once you get all the best gear. Then what are you supposed to do? Your char becomes nothing more than a trophy of what you achieved. At least on Red, you can continue to play with that character with a purpose.

Also, there is a leveling guild, so I've usually been able to find people to group with. So if you played on Red, along with other people, it could grow into its potential.
Old 04-13-2014, 09:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is just ridiculous.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Enjoy your ban, you can't throw shoes at important people Vidar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-13-2014, 10:22 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biaxil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I laugh when people say Red is dead. Well if you played there, it wouldn't be. Making fun and just talking shit about it does it no help. Its actually more in depth than blue could ever be for obvious reasons. On blue, while EQ classic is awesome, is limited once you get all the best gear. Then what are you supposed to do? Your char becomes nothing more than a trophy of what you achieved. At least on Red, you can continue to play with that character with a purpose.

Also, there is a leveling guild, so I've usually been able to find people to group with. So if you played on Red, along with other people, it could grow into its potential.
The problem is the fully twinkled griefers camped in every decent exp spot.

I got on last week, joined w/ Uprising, had a little 4-person group in MM graveyard.

Trained by DE SK w/ a CoS, trained again by same SK. Try to run to zone to avoid a third train, attacked by epic rogue Nihilum alt.

Corpse camped and screamed at for being an "Azrael alt"

Group logs off and I'm back to soloing on my cleric... Like I did for the first 31 levels

I want to play on red, but have horrible gear, no pvp friends, and soloing on a nearly-empty server becomes tiring...

Neeron Underhill
34 Warrior

Nasr Drogba
24 Necromancer

Old 04-13-2014, 10:26 AM
Kobold

Just wait for them to release the teams pvp server and play on blue for now :P
Old 04-13-2014, 05:23 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trosh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just wait for them to release the teams pvp server and play on blue for now :P
If they ever release a team pvp server I'll be on it. But it will likely be even harder to get groups....restricted by your race xD
Old 04-13-2014, 05:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The problem is the fully twinkled griefers camped in every decent exp spot.

I got on last week, joined w/ Uprising, had a little 4-person group in MM graveyard.

Trained by DE SK w/ a CoS, trained again by same SK. Try to run to zone to avoid a third train, attacked by epic rogue Nihilum alt.

Corpse camped and screamed at for being an "Azrael alt"

Group logs off and I'm back to soloing on my cleric... Like I did for the first 31 levels

I want to play on red, but have horrible gear, no pvp friends, and soloing on a nearly-empty server becomes tiring...
If you don't want to be harassed you shouldn't go to hot spot areas like unrest, MM etc. It's like going to EC on blue and expecting to not be spammed with /auction.
Songs are being sung from every bard,
His passion is back and the fire burns,
With fear and renown, Norrath whispers: Uthgaard
Old 04-14-2014, 12:38 AM
Banned

Old 04-14-2014, 12:53 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimm Bare|y [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol wtf does this have to do with the thread? I hadn't even posted here yet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Red99
Closed Thread