Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
do you agree? do violence to proven nazis to stop them from spreading their ideas?
My family is Muslim so no

Islam is nazism in a slightly different form and while I disagree with the religion, if you came after my family I'd drag you behind an f-250 on a gravel road

God bless
Old 08-23-2017, 02:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
do you agree? do violence to proven nazis to stop them from spreading their ideas?
yes/no but mostly no, it only encourages more of a hardened stance, it also is the type of behavior most neo nazi's enjoy, while its the opposite of what good Americans like. So you're making america less appealing for the good folk, and more appealing for neo nazi's when you stoop to their level.

The more violence on the streets, the more violent neo-nazism can walk around doing what nazi's like to do, stomping skulls with steel toe boots.

Now, if you go to a punk show, and there are a bunch of nazi punks there, go ahead and say nazi punks can fuck off all you want.

But bring that punk attitude into the daily life of Americans and try to use violence to squelch alt right folk, who are actually authoritarian, which mean they want heightened law and order because that tends to punish minorities more than white people, then all you're doing is helping them achieve their goal, more authoritarian police, arresting the people who you think you're helping.

Remember more liberals have gone to jail over the violence in the last couple weeks than alt right people, so if you want more Mexicans and black people to be shot because of agitated police and heightened aggression, then by all means, go ahead and try to use violence to stop people from lawfully exorcising their right to freedom of speech. All you're doing is increasing the power of the police state, which harms minorities.

So you're playing right into the well thought out trap of the alt right.

the yes is, if you're at a punk show, go ahead and be punk. But liberal hippies being violent only means one thing, they have lost the war and chaos has taken over.
Old 08-23-2017, 02:55 PM
Banned

it sounds like you agree in principle but in practice undermines it's own goal
Old 08-23-2017, 02:55 PM
Sarnak

reminder: Although the war began with Nazi Germany's attack on Poland in September 1939, the United States did not enter the war until after the Japanese bombed the American fleet in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, on December 7, 1941.

B-b-but it was cuz nazis were evil and America will not stand for Evil™!!!

It's also funny to me that all these faux-righteous white ivy league dumb dumb's who will rant and rave about killing nazis in ww2 but defend north koreas right to attempt to bomb the US and demonize the use of atomic bombs on the japs in ww2 hahahahaha.
Last edited by NachtMystium; 08-23-2017 at 02:58 PM..
Old 08-23-2017, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachtMystium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
reminder: Although the war began with Nazi Germany's attack on Poland in September 1939, the United States did not enter the war until after the Japanese bombed the American fleet in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, on December 7, 1941.
There were a lot of Germans in the USA as well as Nazis and Nazi-sympathesizers (before the war and especially before concentration camps were discovered the fascists were highly regarded by the Progressives) . The country was mostly for the "Allies" hence the Lend Lease Act and the US armed services covertly aiding them at times. But there was much division. Pearl Harbor changed that.

When the USA declared war on Japan, Hitler followed with Germany declaring war on the US. Some people wonder if he hadn't if it had been a much different war. Going to Europe was probably inevitable though.
Old 08-23-2017, 03:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There were a lot of Germans in the USA as well as Nazis and Nazi-sympathesizers (before the war and especially before concentration camps were discovered the fascists were highly regarded by the Progressives) . The country was mostly for the "Allies" hence the Lend Lease Act and the US armed services covertly aiding them at times. But there was much division. Pearl Harbor changed that.

When the USA declared war on Japan, Hitler followed with Germany declaring war on the US. Some people wonder if he hadn't if it had been a much different war. Going to Europe was probably inevitable though.
Are you saying that the left("Progressives") at that time were fascist/nazi germany sympathizers?
Old 08-23-2017, 03:21 PM
Banned

This is not to far from an era when the KKK basically ran the south politically, so I have no doubt that their was a lot of nazi sympathizing.*

Then, maybe you guys remember this maybe not, we actually had an organized war with Germany and won. World War II it was called. And then it was no longer cool to be a Nazi.

This is where a bunch of disenfranchised hicks come in and cling to the image of power Hilter and his ideas had like 100 years ago. They think it will be cool and shocking to dress like a Nazi to grab attention for their political cause and help it grow into one that is relevant.

Now the only way this plan is going to work is if people start feeling sorry for them. Normal working white people that is. So I'm actually pretty annoyed someone would fuck with their pretend Nazi march -- because its just another method of ensuring white people don't band together with colored people to form a populist constituency.

So don't hit random protestors unless you want to help their cause. If you really like what BLM is doing, just punch a black teenager at a Trump rally and make sure it is on TV. If you want to help Nazi's out -- start locking them up and hitting them when they protest.

* I realize the KKK and Nazi aren't the same. My point was we were on the whole -- deeply racist back then.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 08-23-2017 at 03:24 PM..
Old 08-23-2017, 03:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachtMystium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you saying that the left("Progressives") at that time were fascist/nazi germany sympathizers?
It was the opposite. It was always the countries right-wing. Roosevelt was king of the party then unquestionably and he was always 100% against them.
Old 08-23-2017, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Early 20th century USA progressives and European fascists are the same thing.

You can ask Woodrow Wilson and Margaret Sanger all about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum
This is not to far from an era when the KKK basically ran the south politically, so I have no doubt that their was a lot of nazi sympathizing.
KKK sprang right out of the "Southern Democrats" post Civil War. And Southern Democrats ruled the South up until relatively recently.
Last edited by Raavak; 08-23-2017 at 04:01 PM..
Old 08-23-2017, 03:58 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

for some historica context that seems to have missed revisionist high school history lessons or the posters of this thread, but before the war most people in Europe and the US were actually quite antisemitic on average. just look at walt disney for example, people like to pretend his jewthoughts were edgy back then when in reality they were commonplace and milquetoast. america never entered the war to valiantly defend the jews, in fact the story goes we didn't even know about the holocaust when we entered.

imagine thinking about these things through a lens where antisemitism hasn't been societally ingrained as the worst thing ever because 6 gorillion in the holocaust. imagine a world before the holocaust and following decades of guilting these cultures.

nobody gave a shit if you didn't trust the jews back then and most people didn't.

[pls dont make any more posts about wwii or history in general until you read more if you didn't already know everything i said in this post]
Closed Thread