Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2021, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

This thread started 18 days and 60 pages ago. Is it not official? Is conda a fucking liar?
Old 08-30-2021, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You still do not grasp what gaslighting is, perhaps this will help:

"The best way to outsmart a gaslighter is to disengage. You can show up to the discussion with a mountain of evidence, videos, recordings, and more, and a gaslighting person will still find a way to deflect, minimize, or deny. It is more worth it to walk away with your perception intact."

The good news is, none of these Trainquish half-wits can affect my perception.
Yall still think lull pulling isn't against the rules despite the ruling being clear as day and no evidence that it was ever rescinded...

Yet you call other people gas lighters. Repeatedly.

Riiigghhhhttt....
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-30-2021, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We don't do even a quarter of the shady shit you all do and the stuff you do is MUCH worse. Orders of magnitude.
I'm interested to know what you believe Vanquish has done that is "orders of magnitude" worse than Riot members dispelling Vanquish raid targets during an active engage.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-30-2021, 06:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm interested to know what you believe Vanquish has done that is "orders of magnitude" worse than Riot members dispelling Vanquish raid targets during an active engage.
You don't argue/debate in good faith so I have no interest in debating you further. You ignore blatant evidence that's put right in front of you that contradicts what you think.
Old 08-30-2021, 06:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't argue/debate in good faith so I have no interest in debating you further. You ignore blatant evidence that's put right in front of you that contradicts what you think.
Right so you made it up then because feelings.
Old 08-30-2021, 07:20 PM
Orc

Lorem ipsum dolor gaslighting sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt gaslighting ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad gaslighting minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation gaslighting ullamco

What is it with the inane attempts to use this word like you're actually conveying something other than puerile drivel? That's a punt to you, Nutsax, cuz you should really stop trying to sound anything other than mad, bad, and sad.

Obligatory: "Hope that helps." "Yikes." "Seek help."

Did I miss any?
Old 08-30-2021, 07:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Today marked our 20th Statue kill in a row. I wonder what cheats we did to do that? Any idea?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
#baglimitkael

Add bag limits to Kael. The one guild monopoly on raid content is the true death of what is fun on this server. Bag limits are more than just charity pixels, they give competition a chance to practice and get better. The one guild monopoly on raid content has historically required server admin intervention and hopefully it doesn't take until 50+ before that happens.
And the very next statue Detoxx and team stop racing hard in Kael.
Old 08-30-2021, 07:55 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And the very next statue Detoxx and team stop racing hard in Kael.
This is strong circumstantial evidence that they cheat, possibly even stronger than the numbers.
I called Trainquish and Duhtoxx stupid for getting 20 in a row, because math is an unbiased observer and there is only a ~ 1% chance of winning 20 if they normally win 4 out of 5 races.

Winning 30 in a row would change the chance to 1 in 1000. And even though they don't get punished for cheating I expect they will throw a few races, knowing that they are already at a 1% chance and don't want to make appear even more absurd.
Old 08-30-2021, 08:02 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by slard271 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lorem ipsum dolor gaslighting sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt gaslighting ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad gaslighting minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation gaslighting ullamco

What is it with the inane attempts to use this word like you're actually conveying something other than puerile drivel? That's a punt to you, Nutsax, cuz you should really stop trying to sound anything other than mad, bad, and sad.

Obligatory: "Hope that helps." "Yikes." "Seek help."

Did I miss any?
Punt goes of side of kicker's foot and returned into the endzone.
Old 08-30-2021, 10:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some great character this guild has...Furor trained them once after the mob was dead with no intent to actually cheat a win of the mob but all 5 of these things above happening in Riot with full intent to steal the mob cause they were beat.

Thats the antithesis of character
This is why you don't get it. The character I'm talking about has nothing to do with pixels and pixel squabbles.

Character is about whose text I want to spend three hours reading as I sip on my favorite beverage while we 3-4 man Chardok Royals like back in the old days.

You build your guild with a focus on winning and will take anyone that furthers that goal no matter what a repugnant piece of shit they are.

You should take a week off from raiding, grab a few pals, and go do some camps together. Good for your soul.
Closed Thread