Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2018, 12:48 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is what I was thinking also. I'm confident they can see who logged in/out and when. Yes it's more homework than they might be willing to do for Awakened right now, but it would certainly be the most fair approach to gather ALL facts.

Like you mentioned also, it's possible they are going to just run with the "against the spirit of the rules" thing and that is a good lesson for all guilds.

As for the "why risk it opinion".. uhm 6 people playing EQ to kill things in game isn't a risk it's called Monday. It was an unfortunate situation that Sozo zoned in for 20seconds.. it's also an unfortunate situation that another guild can't just accept they weren't able to do what this group of 6 players could do, as quickly as they could, and simply try again another day with more speed and knowledge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man you guys just dont get it, do you?

Still not one single post or comment accepting responsibility for anything you've done.
Ella'Ella - make note to bookmark this instance for future lawyer-questings.
i.e. it is NOT ok to swap over characters in an encounter to give the illusion of a 1-group kill.

Now we all know this, as is the case of Europa Vs. Awakened in Dragon Necropolis - Vaniki April 8, 2018
Old 04-10-2018, 12:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by farladar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Conparing a mob that can be killed with under a group to yelinak is just sad... just stop please. If you want to compare it to anything perhaps lodi or guardian would be the closest comparison.
Again, not comparing. Making a point what can be considered as a stalling.
Old 04-10-2018, 12:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by farladar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its not a raid mob so just dont.
So you are saying that since it is not a raid mob you could basically tank+heal and keep it engaged for unlimited time blocking everyone else from killing it?
Old 04-10-2018, 01:01 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Conparing a mob that can be killed with under a group to yelinak is just sad... just stop please. If you want to compare it to anything perhaps lodi or guardian would be the closest comparison.
Why didn't Awakened kill this Vaniki with under a group?

If so, then maybe this thread would not have been a thing. I for one sure would like to know if Awakened did in fact legitimately kill Vaniki with 1 single 6-man group and no character-swapping, would we even be having this thread?

Can Server Staff please chime in? Seeing as how the rule violated was the following:

Quote:
Quote:
Q23: What exactly is off limits during a Raid Suspension?
A: Anything that has an FTE message and/or is considered more than one group content is a no (except Guardian Kozzalym, Lodizal, and Ragefire), no planes, no VP, no ToV, no ST, no Ringwar.

When they killed Vaniki with more than 1 group on 4/8 despite being raid suspended.
Old 04-10-2018, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by raato [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you are saying that since it is not a raid mob you could basically tank+heal and keep it engaged for unlimited time blocking everyone else from killing it?
I've seen CSG kite Guardian for extensive amounts of time.
Some other toons
Formerly of TZ
Old 04-10-2018, 01:15 PM
Kobold

I wont mind if you petition those who stall or otherwise break the server rules, even if they are in Europa. Actually I encourage you to do so.
Old 04-10-2018, 01:36 PM
Fire Giant

europa wont rest until their dream is realized and a vaniki rotation is implemented
Old 04-10-2018, 01:54 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyclin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
people kite lodi/guardian pre-slow nearly every spawn, never seems to matter

6 people killed vaniki. why would anyone there ever assume that they'd be punished for killing a mob with 5 of their friends?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcelona [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it is NOT ok to swap over characters in an encounter to give the illusion of a 1-group kill.

Now we all know this, as is the case of Europa Vs. Awakened in Dragon Necropolis - Vaniki April 8, 2018
Do not get me wrong, I feel bad that we all had to learn this the hard way
Old 04-10-2018, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyclin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
people kite lodi/guardian pre-slow nearly every spawn, never seems to matter

6 people killed vaniki. why would anyone there ever assume that they'd be punished for killing a mob with 5 of their friends?

at this point it's hard not to feel persecuted in some way, especially considering shit like this:
12/21/17 -- AM suspended until 01/10/18: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=287229
01/05/18 -- AM group kills Guardian K (which has an FTE msg): https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=288209
01/10/18 -- Sirken changes rules to add Guardian K to exempt list of mobs w/ FTE msgs that can be killed during suspensions, no action taken against AM: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...1&postcount=13
Lmk when Vaniki is soloable and therefore will not violate the "more than 6" clause.
Old 04-10-2018, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmk when Vaniki is soloable and therefore will not violate the "more than 6" clause.
Sounds like a Solo Artist challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Closed Thread