Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2018, 10:17 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-10-2018, 10:48 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by strider [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
By this logic CSG spending 10-20 minutes trying to pre-slow a klandicar should be considered a stall. Not that that ever happened...
Nah bro cmon you know that it’s not stalling if the “casuals” do it. Only if A/A so it.
Old 04-10-2018, 11:05 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can just see these CSG people licking their lips and rubbing their hands together at the thought of getting rid of AW so they finally get some loot.
CSG doesn't even exist anymore, my dude. Where have you been?
Old 04-10-2018, 11:11 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

I can't believe you retards still log into these servers
Old 04-11-2018, 12:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by raato [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It wasn't a raid petition. It was a petition that this group of players were stalling, explaining the situation and asking if thats acceptable.
Just how often do you guys petition groups for taking longer than you'd like to kill non-raid content?
Old 04-11-2018, 12:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just how often do you guys petition groups for taking longer than you'd like to kill non-raid content?
Often enough that the GMs believe them apparently.

I can’t wait for the next Vaniki spawn best believe I’ll be taking my sweet ass time killing it just to stick it to them and make them watch.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 04-11-2018, 01:06 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can’t wait for the next Vaniki spawn best believe I’ll be taking my sweet ass time killing it just to stick it to them and make them watch.
It worked out for AW. Oh wait.
Old 04-11-2018, 05:15 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can just see these CSG people licking their lips and rubbing their hands together at the thought of getting rid of AW so they finally get some loot.

Part of me is hoping AM just stomps throats now that their only real competition has been fucked by staff. I mean, the play nice so we can all have stuff mentality is ridiculous.

I can admit mistakes were made by AW but a lot of these suspensions were from conceeded mobs with concessions given to make amends and ban hammer still falls.

Has CSG ever even competed for a vulak while AW/AM were unsuspended? if so I know they never actually pulled one with competition. Maybe Braknar can just make one of your trash pullers invulnerable until you can get it pulled to zone so you can put up some semblance of competition.

Or wait, you can just fuck around until AM gets one of you killed so you can get them suspended and have 0 competition.....

Have fun not working hard farming nothing you can be proud of ....that makes sense I think....
I have no illusion that AM would be sharing any more content than they do now. Most likely it will be TMO2.0.

We teamed up for 1 Vulak with Rustle while AW/AM was unsuspended and 1h fte was a thing (Rustle got the FTE). Then magically a train appeared at the entrance, logs showed it hitting Aw member first, but nobody had fraps with /assist. Grats Aw on another shady Vulak!
Old 04-11-2018, 05:19 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by strider [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
By this logic CSG spending 10-20 minutes trying to pre-slow a klandicar should be considered a stall. Not that that ever happened...
You apparently don't understand how the FTE works or how pre-slowing Klandicar works. Nice try tho! PM me and I can explain it if you feel like learning.

Also, the Vaniki killing crew didn't try to slow it the whole time they were kiting, it was just purely kiting to stall.
Old 04-11-2018, 06:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by raato [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't really compare Vaniki to Yelinak. Only made a point what can be considered as a stalling. Tanking a mob without being able to kill it can also be stalling, like it has been ruled earlier.
Does "like it has been ruled earlier" really hold much weight on this server any more? Serious question.
Closed Thread