Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2018, 10:20 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
do europa members get issued a cross to nail themselves to when they finish their app period? I swear to god I used to respect you guys as a guild but somewhere along the line youve turned into the saltiest most bitter people ive ever seen. Its like you guys are physically required to say something about how youre all victims of the "big evil cheating raid guilds" in every post you make. You guys are probably the only guild I would never consider sticking a secret alt in because I dont think I could handle the pity party echo chamber of your guild chat/forums.
Nah it's just me. I have seen too much to be able to have faith in "top guilds" that are formed from ashes of another "top guild" with basically same people in charge not to cheat occasionally.

I mean, most of the time you guys play good and clean. And most of you are really nice people from what I have experienced. But then there are times when you do some shady shit, and when you get caught for it you blame others than yourself for it. Of course I understand that mistakes happen, but when you make a mistake you should try to make it right, which usually isn't the case unless you are provided with enough evidence that you would get suspended for it.
Old 04-11-2018, 10:21 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Nein! Nichts für die casuals !!
Old 04-11-2018, 10:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even if there were no competition we'd pull dragons to the entrance anyway because it's just easier, faster, and less risky than clearing trash.
Yeah, absolutely. But it's not done because 'they think it is how things should be done if you want to be a good competitive raider'.
Old 04-11-2018, 10:25 AM
Fire Giant

This all seems a bit silly to me. Lets look at a few things.

Current 40 day raid ban. Where'd this come from? Casuals? Europa? ALS?

Quote:
Awakened is under Raid Suspension for the next 40 days for training and wiping Aftermath's raid party on 2/25 at the entrance of ToV during their attempt on Vulak
Oh yea. And from what we've seen RNF'd, possible 50 day ban to follow? From who and what? Something to do with Europa? Casuals? Kittens? No.

You just got another 7 day addition, from staff who deem'd something you did to be in violation and punished how they saw fit, not how anyone else saw fit. For some reason your thinking we're the reason your in the boat your in. No one created this violation except those involved. If you think an Europa petition is so powerful it's automatically seen as law by the staff, then you might be a bit delusional or have bigger problems. Maybe you should be mad at the members who went into a restricted zone doing shady things to get their 10th sapper this year for another alt.

Facts are Fun!
Old 04-11-2018, 10:29 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just facts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You do know you are exploiting the fact that you can preslow the raid encounter and doing this you prevent others from a clean correct engage?
Basically you admit that you are fte'ing a raid target before you have any intention of a real engage.
Wonder how many times you have violated the raid rules without any suspensions..you do remember the rule about not engaging a raid target without a ready kill force? You know the one that is there so that you couldn't stall engage a raid target, that is there so when you do fte you have the intention and ability to kill it, the fact that you need to and have been preslowing it most if not all times proves that you are engaging the raid target unsure if you have a force able to kill what you fte.

Let's just agree that no one is perfect and stuff happens, and I promise you that 95% of the times what you think might be intentionally bad sisu ( probably used sisu in the wrong context) on their part is nothing more then oops shit happened.
I guess you are referring to this point:
Quote:
Q10: What about a raid mob being indefinitely kited, stalled, or occupied?
A: It is against server policy to indefinitely kite, stall, or otherwise keep occupied a raid mob without intention of killing it. You either bring it to your raid, die, or zone out. Obvious stalling of a raid mob, especially in situations to prevent engagement by another guild/party, is against the rules. Ignorance is not an excuse to break this rule. If you are pulling raid targets, we expect you to know what you’re doing.
Whenever Klandicar is attempted to pre-slow the person who gets FTE immediately zones out or dies. Nothing is kited, stalled or otherwise kept occupied so another raid party couldn't get it if they wanted to.

Also if you are engaging a completely new raid encounter with your guild, how can you ever be sure that you have force able to kill what you FTEd when you have never tried it before? Wouldn't that mean that everytime someone wipes for whatever reason they are violating raid rules?

And I do agree that stuff happens and most of the time A/A plays nice and clean. But like you said, there is also times when its intentional.

And btw sisu was used in wrong context.
Old 04-11-2018, 10:31 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
do europa members get issued a cross to nail themselves to when they finish their app period? I swear to god I used to respect you guys as a guild but somewhere along the line youve turned into the saltiest most bitter people ive ever seen. Its like you guys are physically required to say something about how youre all victims of the "big evil cheating raid guilds" in every post you make. You guys are probably the only guild I would never consider sticking a secret alt in because I dont think I could handle the pity party echo chamber of your guild chat/forums.
Somewhere along the line this server got really shitty to play on as a casual. We used to be a lot more positive and happy go lucky, because guess what, we could see some content from time to time, on our own terms. We can't any longer, and that naturally makes a lot of people very bitter. Just like Awakened members are currently bitter that they can't see content. Is that not very natural really?

Also, funny that Europa gets shat upon here due to 7 days you got because some of your guys stalled a Vaniki - thats less than 10% of your days banned this year so far, yet its all about how bad Europa is? "shrug" we can take the bashing, keep it coming - but we haven't changed, the server has.
Old 04-11-2018, 10:40 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by raato [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess you are referring to this point:

Whenever Klandicar is attempted to pre-slow the person who gets FTE immediately zones out or dies. Nothing is kited, stalled or otherwise kept occupied so another raid party couldn't get it if they wanted to.

Also if you are engaging a completely new raid encounter with your guild, how can you ever be sure that you have force able to kill what you FTEd when you have never tried it before? Wouldn't that mean that everytime someone wipes for whatever reason they are violating raid rules?

And I do agree that stuff happens and most of the time A/A plays nice and clean. But like you said, there is also times when its intentional.

And btw sisu was used in wrong context.
Since Klandi has an FTE shout and is a raid encounter, it would be a stall if anybody showed up to kill it in force and Europa refused to drop it and kept trying to pre-slow. Otherwise it is fine. I know AM has showed up to see Europa trying to pre-slow and Europa has always immediately shifted into kill now mode, as far as I've seen. Nothing wrong with that.

With a Vaniki, you can just take it from them if they are stalling. FTE shout is non existent so you can just take him if they are kiting it around. You better be ready to kill it when you rip it off them, and it would be a good idea to get your own fraps of their kite into your pull, but either way you would be in the right.
Old 04-11-2018, 10:50 AM
Sarnak

2018, 2 years+ deep into velious, a zerg force organization CSG and you guys still pre-slow klandicar?! Thats the real bad propaganda about your guild.

Gratz on been terrible at this game after all these years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 04-11-2018, 10:54 AM
Kobold

As the shaman at that vaniki, definitely wasn't kited to stall, had a bad string of resists and pretty sure slow landed first cast after tank went in....hey what do I know though....

Also if it was a stall issue then Europa should have said something then....sadly your 3 groups watching us 6 man him didn't say a peep in ooc till Sozo zoned in at 20%...

That's why I don't buy the stall excuse.

Anyway I'm up at the lake and gf is up so later all. If you want logs I'll be back this weekend.
Old 04-11-2018, 11:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doujou [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe you should be mad at the members who went into a restricted zone doing shady things to get their 10th sapper this year for another alt.

Facts are Fun!
DN isn't a restricted zone and at this point I hope they're just destroying the willsappers because this community is pretty much garbage now.

Petition everything like bitches, then tote around on a high horse in RNF. Bunch of hall monitor mentalities who think they're victims of the big bad bully AWs. Staff is too involved because there's so much whining. Honestly have no idea anyone would want be a member of staff without a hefty salary. It's like running a manchild daycare.
Closed Thread