Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2018, 11:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmoneybabybaby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this seriously your guilds excuse for being douchebags and petitioning trash shit?
Not my guild. Luckily, it's not up to the player base what is actually considered shit or not for being petitioned. If it were shit, it wouldn't be Awakened crying on the forums.
Old 04-13-2018, 11:29 AM
Large Rat

Or the ones with pocket protection? Maybe those are the douchebags. It’s like being a corrupt cop and saying there’s nothing wrong with what you’re doing because you aren’t getting caught by anybody because you have somebody over your head watching out for you.
Old 04-13-2018, 11:30 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't say that. I just said the stuff you guys petition is dumb. Because you are dumb.
Lol
Old 04-13-2018, 11:31 AM
Sarnak

I have a strong feeling that the mountains of lol fraps that AW laughs at to be like....hey....at least we're not Eurpoa amirite? Will now just be petitionquested. Petition game gonna get real strong.
Old 04-13-2018, 11:35 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmoneybabybaby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or the ones with pocket protection? Maybe those are the douchebags. It’s like being a corrupt cop and saying there’s nothing wrong with what you’re doing because you aren’t getting caught by anybody because you have somebody over your head watching out for you.
I would be very interested to know how many times Europa and CSG has been petitioned. Can anyone give us the correct numbers?
Old 04-13-2018, 11:41 AM
Fire Giant

Lol. Two guilds that had to start rotating multiple mobs due to "high likelihood of petitions" criticizing another guild for petitioning. Europa should probably start hanging around pulls just to petition so they can earn a spot in the rotation.
Old 04-13-2018, 11:57 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol. Two guilds that had to start rotating multiple mobs due to "high likelihood of petitions" criticizing another guild for petitioning. Europa should probably start hanging around pulls just to petition so they can earn a spot in the rotation.
Old 04-13-2018, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

Bda was right all along

-Shinko Guild Leader <Safe Space> Green
Old 04-13-2018, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by raato [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would be very interested to know how many times Europa and CSG has been petitioned. Can anyone give us the correct numbers?
No one petitions you because theres nothing to gain. If you get suspended, you virtually kill the same amount of targets as if you're not suspeneded.

There in lies the problem. You can essentially do whatever you want with impunity while being able to get other guilds suspended that means something.
Old 04-13-2018, 04:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one petitions you because theres nothing to gain. If you get suspended, you virtually kill the same amount of targets as if you're not suspeneded.

There in lies the problem. You can essentially do whatever you want with impunity while being able to get other guilds suspended that means something.
Why's it taking so long to get my pizza?
Closed Thread